Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
For some reason everytime I read Spider-Man: Blue the room gets really dusty and someone starts cutting onions right in front of me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

purple death ray posted:

I'm not part of the sa anti anime brigade by any means but man there's got to be a better way to fit long English words in Japanese style vertical word balloons.

Ideally they'd have access to the art pre-balloon and resize appropriately. More annoying is the balloons that are significantly larger than they need to be.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

RevKrule posted:

We should be celebrating Black Panther this month instead of weird writer fan-fic couples :(.

Good excuse as any to repost this amazing memo.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

As far as I'm concerned, and movie that doesn't explicitly contradic the events of the MCU or deviate too far from the fairly broad tone already set can be counted as part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

For instance, The Italian Job. The original Italian Job is part of the MCU. But not the remake, because it contains a Spider-Man costume years before Spider-Man existed in the MCU.

Shoa is my favorite Captain America movie.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Rhyno posted:

There's no comic stuff at my wedding at all.

I have failed you all.

The definition of a good wedding is if you're married at the end of it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Dating Wolverine is not what anyone wants to do. Being a young female protege tends to work out great (Kitty Pryde, Jubilee, X-23, Armor if anyone gave a poo poo about her after Whedon stopped writing comics) but I think Squirrel Girl is the only person to sleep with him without dying or having horrible government experiments done to them, and that was a throw away joke.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

I honestly don't know why Bendis thought she wasn't a teen anymore.

Because she first appeared 20 years earlier and Kitty Pryde was an adult by the point Bendis was using her.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Lurdiak posted:

Man, what happened to DC to make them make all these good decisions? Did they ship the idiots over to the movie division?

Or Marvel?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Every part of that is poetry

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

The red trunks stand for hope.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

CapnAndy posted:

You ask one of them "if I asked the other one if he was evil, what would he say?", of course.

That's not how that riddle works.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/jesse_hamm/status/963675642217852928

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Samuringa posted:

How accurate is this?

not at all.

• Locked thread