Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Bayley beat Asuka?
This poll is closed.
No. 3 8.57%
:lol: 18 51.43%
THE BIG DOG! 14 40.00%
Total: 35 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Rhonne posted:

Oh hi Spud! Why'd they change his name if they were still going to mention his old one?

It'd be fun if they played it off as him hating that name. Like heels get in trouble for calling him Spud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks, Bayley and also two other people!

Wait a minute... I'm two other people!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

fart blood posted:

This Raw has begun to bore me.

Is it the two Roman matches? The Dueling Reignses?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I'm more unnerved by the idea of Braun Stroman owning a phone than him tipping cars.

Also, if Raw's boring you, read my Toxx fic. I worked hard on it! :mad:

https://pastebin.com/e1gKPT1h

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I tried using "Hair up and square up" at a bar fight last week and everyone just got confused and walked away

Congratulations on de-escalating yourself out of a potentially dangerous situation! :)

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Jerusalem posted:

God I hope Alexa's transparent efforts to make friends ahead of Elimination Chamber just see everybody else make fun of her. Nothing is more fun than an enraged Alexa Bliss.

"I made all you a-holes macaroni fan art for nothing! What a damned waste of glue and pasta!"

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I want Elias to win so he can chill in his pod and play guitar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I'd like a few vignettes of Seth looking for a new tag partner and people fleeing from him in abject terror.

• Locked thread