Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Chiming in to say that this is indeed An Excellent Show and that I'm also disappointed it's not getting more attention.

Tiggum posted:

Hey, I know! To avoid confusion, let's call meek Howard's world "Universe A" and pandemic world "Universe 1".

Or "The Mongooses!"

My wife calls them Barney ("He just looks like a Barney") and Whiplash, respectively. Not sure how we'll differentiate the Emilies just yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Well, I did not see that particular revelation coming, yet I feel like I should've.

joe football posted:

Laughed out loud at the sci fi polygraph scene

Interrogators: Tell us your secrets :mad:
dumbass nice guy Howard: I dunno :confused:
Interrogators: Oh my god he's more devious then ever :ohdear:

That was excellent.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
My wife noticed the rectangular mug ("What the hell kind of cup is that?") just before it turned out to be The Clue, so now we have Chekov's mug.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
She's also actively coordinating whatever special ops / terrorist plan the three recently arrived Prime agents are putting in motion, had the butcher butchered, and is once again allowing Baldwin to follow through with the (now freelance?) assassination of coma-Emily. I'd say that whole "Having a child changed everything" thing is completely bogus.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
Oh Quayle, you dumb little poo poo.

• Locked thread