Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I love curling so much. Wish I could watch it live, stupid time zones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Internet Wizard posted:

Man, curling seems like one of the few Olympic sports where you don’t need to use at least a little pharmacological boosts on the side to be competitive at that level.

I think it’s a bit like golf where you might be looking for things to calm your nerves.

Plus the great curlers are all in pretty good shape. Some of the dudes are pretty jacked.

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Inspector_666 posted:

I just learned on Twitter that Los Angeles has year-round curling. loving LA!

My friend in Milwaukee has been trying to sell me on the city...

EDIT: There is one place in Prospect Park that is doing curling stuff this year, I'm trying to get my job to pay for a few of us to go try it as a team-building thing.

lots of canadians in LA

Jordan7hm
Feb 17, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Chicken posted:

That has to be the worst Olympic performance from a Canadian curling team ever.

Actually partway through this match we revoked their citizenships.

• Locked thread