Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Is anyone really upset that there's no Czech voice actors in this game or is that just me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Empress Brosephine posted:

I loved oblivion hated Skyrim this game is fun and magical like oblivion was

wait what

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Yeah, I was still courting Theresa at the time and didn't know that whole thing fizzles out like a wet fart, and was really surprised their wasn't an option to refuse the encounter. Dudebros just can't imagine not having sex with everything, I guess...

With the way it happened and how hammered Henry was it actually seemed kinda rapey to me.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Pimp your ride and the nicest armor seem to be it. You'd think that there'd be opportunities to put the money into Skalitz refugees.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Pebbles is the real protagonist.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Swords look cooler and thus are the best.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Okay yes but have you tightened up the graphics on level 3?

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Rip Czech voiceovers. :saddowns:

Does anyone know if anyone is writing translations for the Hungarian? I've heard some of the dialog is clever in an "I know you can't understand this" sorta way.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I've got this weird bug where I have to report killing off the Bandit camps to the people in Sassau, but every time I go in the room to report to the guy who rewards you for the quest they close the door behind me with a very hard lock and I can't get out again. I have to intentionally get caught lockpicking so I can tail the person who leaves out the door.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just before the hunting quest is the best time to dick around. You can train then.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Henry isn't saying he feels quite hungry voted one

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
One of my favorite little foibles in the game is that the Noihoff horse trader who just got loving steamrolled by Bandits and lives out in the middle of nowhere somehow is the wealthiest Trader in the entire game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
You'll like the game if you care more about a unique experience than a polished experience.