Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
I had someone try to tell me that Romero isn't known for his standing knockouts. Which is an...interesting take.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

CommonShore posted:

This is true. He's known for his flying knockouts and his savage knockouts on the ground.

I do think you're crediting this guy with a lot more nuance than he had.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Neeber posted:

So is Rockhold the rich preppy skiier or the burnout snowboarder?

yes.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Diddie posted:

Well who else would get the shot

Thiago Santos is pretty cool, and it's been nearly long enough since his last embarassing loss for it to have faded from memory.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

El Roncho posted:

He punched 10 years onto his face.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
Romero is affectionately holding Luke's hand, assuring him that he'll be okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

LobsterMobster posted:

Blaydes is actually a decent prospect, in the sense that he's only 26 in the trashweight division

Yeah, punches hard, doesn't have any crippling flaws. Probably enough to be champ.

• Locked thread