Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
Interested in if they do anything about the way Barret talks. Even managed to get people attacking it back in the 90s. Guess a safe way to do things would be to make all the people in his shithole hometown speak the same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
I remember a leak last year about Final Fantasy Tactics being ported to the PC. That's pretty much my only hope for this company now.

Just let me state that Nomura needs to be purged from the company Stalin style. Every remnant needs to be banished along with any potential proteges. Seriously, gently caress that guy

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Choco1980 posted:

Seriously, if the guy hates turn based games, why did he even start working at the company whose entire profit model was games that were turn based!? The fact that he did so and eventually managed to then take the entire company somehow (presumably on the good faith of his veteran work, and how gangbusters KH did?) and change its total trajectory based on his sole personal tastes makes it even stranger.

He is like Scott Pruitt running the EPA.

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine
It feels unexplainly lucky that I finally caught up with the thread right now. Would love to be a decades long lurker able to associate with this thread. Gurks me please

Esperterra was cool as hell at the beginning and even stayed that way till the end.

Yvershek fucked around with this message at 08:33 on Feb 25, 2020