Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Experience the first vacation destination where you can live without limits. Westworld is a meticulously crafted and artfully designed park offering an unparalleled, immersive world where you have the freedom to become who you’ve always wanted to be — or who you never knew you were. Exist free of rules, laws or judgment. No impulse is taboo. Our hosts are here to fulfill your every desire. They look forward to serving you. This is Westworld, a closed-setup game for 22 players. There may be a few experimental roles, as always with my games, but it shouldn't be anything to deter newer players from joining. So please, don't hesitate to sign up if you have interest in the game and you can follow all of the rules below. Enjoy your stay.

// Rules

// Standard mafia rules apply. No editing posts (ninja edits are fine, don't get caught), quoting PM's, faking day actions, toxxing, talking after hammer unless specified. If you have any questions about your role or want to challenge something, private message or email me.

// Please do not talk OOT about this game to anybody (unless specified), even when you are dead.

// I am a huge stickler for activity. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE GAME IF YOU WILL LURK OR CANNOT DEVOTE APPROPRIATE TIME TO THE GAME NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. That being said, if you want to be active and engaging and want to have fun in a mafia game, this game is for you.

// Keep the shitposting to a minimum. Mafia games will always have a joke phase and occasional shitposting, but please, keep it to a minimum. If you are actively ruining the game by not wanting to play mafia and only shitposting, I have no problem replacing you.

// The alignments in the game are Hosts (Town) and Humans (Scum). There may or may not be additional alignments that are not going to be provided. Also, to make things clear, roles like jailers or roleblockers in my games (if in my game) will always give flavor to the targets they block. Doctors (if in my game) will never give flavor. This is not a PR game, but there could be potential post restrictions, but never something that should impair anybody from being active. A Host (Town) win condition example will be provided before the game in another post. Player-list and votecount will always be shown in the 2nd post in the thread, beneath this one. Any other sort of mechanic or special explanation to be introduced will be made before the game starts.

// Days will usually last around 3 days, 4 if there is a special request or reasons that may randomly pop up in the future. There will be 30 minutes of twilight after each flip, meaning the thread will stay open and people can post in the thread. Do not post after the hammer, however. Night actions should never take more than 24 hours to send back to me, with it being encouraged that you send it within 10-12 hours from seeing the flip so that the thread can open back up as quickly as possible.

// Flavor may or may not be important. Who knows? All roles have been randomized. Any "bad" person in Westworld could be town in this game, and vice versa. There may or may not be spoilers posted in this thread (very little from me personally, can't speak for other people), but try not to spoil anything important or be a dick like that.

// Above all, have fun. Don't be a dick to anybody on purpose or antagonize them and make them feel like poo poo in a mafia game. Heated debate and discussion is encouraged, as long as there is a healthy respect for the other player and nothing becomes personal.

**(I aim to open this on Thursday. Hopefully this will fill up by then. If not, it'll be whenever it's full.)

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Feb 23, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

PLAYERS
  1. 50 pounds of bread
  2. Anomalous Amalgam
  3. Dead Cow
  4. GeneX
  5. King Burgundy
  6. Lumpen
  7. merk
  8. Quidthulhu
  9. Retro Futurist
  10. Tobbs Gnawed
  11. Tolly Totes

THE DEAD

sentimental snail - :h: Host-aligned Doctor was lynched D1
Mr. F! - :h: Host-aligned Watcher was shot in the side of the head N1
flerp - :c: Human-aligned Erasing Survivor was mutilated N1.
DGK2000 - :h: Host-aligned Bartender was modkilled D2.
Gridlocked - :h: Host-aligned Prostitute/BP was shot in the side of the head N2.
b-minus1 - :s: Human-aligned Scum Framer was vig killed D3.
Murmur Twin - :h: Host-aligned Vig Cop was shot in the side of the head (with a silver bullet) N3.
Hal Incandenza - :d: Human-aligned SK was shot via quickdraw D4.
Lando131 - :s: Human-aligned Scum Unstoppable was suffocated N4.
Dancer - :c: Human-aligned Remaking Survivor was lynch D5.
Atomic Soda - :h: Host-aligned Tracker was shot in the side of the head N5.

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Mar 9, 2018

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
I can't tell if sentimental and Tobbs want in, but just let me know and I can add you.

Still time to decide though. Come one, come all~

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

HiipFire posted:

I guess I’m in

If you are going to be active, sure.

Last thing I want is people pressured to join but won't post. But I'll add you to the list for now!

9 or 8 spots left depending on if snail is in. I can't see what merk said previously before he edited, so I don't know if hes in or not.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
5 or potentially 4 (still waiting to hear from snail) spots left, would like to fill this by Thurs or Fri.

Also yeah some of us are loving ancient in this community now I guess.. gross...

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Awesome, game is officially full!

Most of the roles will go out over the course of tonight/overnight and I anticipate the start of the game will begin late afternoon/early evening (east coast) Tomorrow (Friday). MMT is the only one who said she can't post on Friday, but she'll have a good 3-ish days after so it shouldn't be an issue.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Please convert my replacement request to a sign up.

Luckily for you I've planned for a 20-22 player set up so having you do that will leave the final player count at 21~

Until then, I'll leave you with a song from the WW soundtrack I was listening to while creating the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4sgPJvgev8

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Lando131 posted:

I missed the signups because I bought an avatar so playing with me wouldn't be annoying.
:negative:

Well we do have 21, and I did say I had a setup planned max for 22. Since I'm still working on flavor and role PMs I can easily tweak the setup to that if you want in, homie.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

flerp posted:

im just gonna say i probably will not be very active this weekend

Yeah weekend starts are always lovely but thats how the cookie crumbles with signups sometimes. It's always a bit lighter on the weekends in general, all I ask is if/when you get the time on busier days just try to get some content in whenever you get the chance and everything should be A-okay, as long as you can contribute actively after. I'm only a stickler for lurking when it's constant throughout the entire game and is actively ruining poo poo and not pre-announced.

Lando131 posted:

I'll take it if it doesn't skew the setup too hard. :buddy:

:treemike:

You're in!

All right, expect PM's to be handed out throughout the night. If anybody doesn't have Plat and has not left me with an email to send them their role, do that now or forever hold your peace (and get replaced).

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
PM's will be sent out throughout the next hour.

There will be a night 0 before the first day. Anybody that has a night 0 power will need to message me their action.

Also extra notes: Any lynch that isn't a majority will end the day in a no lynch.

:siren: Tolly Totes please message me on Discord @DBD#1912 to get your role. :siren:

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Feb 23, 2018

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

"A playground for the wealthy, a home to the Hosts. Welcome to Westworld, where you can make your wildest dreams come true. Drink to your heart's content, gently caress until your body parts go numb, and shoot anything that moves any and every single night you spend here in our lovely world we've made for you. This is your getaway, your home away from home. If you leave here with less stress than you came here with, Earth will become a better place."

You start to hear a woman's voice inside of your head as you ride in on your bumpy train ride, however. The message is distinctly different in tone than the one you received once you walked through the Westworld facilities.

"They say that great beasts once roamed this world, as big as mountains. Yet all that's left of them is bone and amber. Time undoes even the mightiest of creatures. Just look at what it's done to you. One day you will perish. You will lie with the rest of your kind in the dirt. Your dreams forgotten, your horrors effaced. Your bones will turn to sand. And upon that sand a new god will walk. One that will never die. Because this world doesn't belong to you or the people who came before. It belongs to someone who has yet to come."

Host-aligned PM reads as:

Town posted:

You are a Westworld Host-aligned (role) (Town). You win when all lethal threats to the town are vanquished.

It is now D1. Deadline will be on Tuesday.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Lumpen posted:

I have been waiting on a Mod response on whether I am free to fully share details, so I apologize for being intentionally vague, but I felt for now that it might be best to at least put something on the record about it. Hopefully it's no trouble, I don't mean to interrupt.

I did reply.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Yeah, no talking after any day action of any sort.

Posting result in a sec!

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
(gif usage is not role related)

Murmur Twin is no stranger to violence, and has no problem using it in the right circumstances. She woke up that day with an itch inside of her brain, and walked into town with that feeling now materializing inside of her gut. She rubbed her finger on the trigger for at least 10 minutes as she observed and listened to all of the conversations going on around her.

She knew.

Most of Westworld is scripted and designed from commands programmed into the Hosts. Quidthulhu seemed to be going off of those commands to God knows where, and had to pay with a shot to the head. (Assuming Murmur Twin has good intentions herself, maybe it was scripted for her to shoot Quidthulhu on Day 1 of a Westworld Mafia game.)

The bullets sprayed out of her shotgun and exploded into the face of Quidthulhu and time stopped for just a second. As it resumed, he merely shook it off, blood still splattered across his face with a bullet hole on the side of his head, and continued walking on his path to the bar.

Nobody died. The votes will not be reset and the day continues.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Characters from the actual show that are hosts or human have literally no bearing on anything in the game, just so future posts don't get brought up about that.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Again, and I can't clear this up any easier than this: Humans or hosts in the ~real life show~ have zero to do with your actual actual alignment in the game.

A Human, flavorwise in this game, is scum or 3P.

A Host, flavorwise in this game, is town.

Other speculations regarding receiving said results or anything like that is fair play to openly discuss and think about, but just making it clear about hosts/humans. Purely a substitute for town and scum/3P to fit in with the flavor of the game.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Started on a weekend, all other days are going to be shorter in the future.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
That's the hammer, please do not post until I reveal the flip (will be posted in the next 10 minutes).

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

The town knew that humans had infiltrated their ranks and didn't want a world where Hosts would become the minority. Snail rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, even though he wasn't especially mouthy or egregiously aggressive towards anybody. He just had that Human... smell to him.

They dragged snail to the gallows, a thick trail being left behind him, and hung a rope around his neck.

"Any last words?" Tolly Totes asked snail, his eyes covered by a bandana.

Snail spit on the ground, and that was the signal to lift him.

Crack.

sentimental snail - :h: Host-aligned Doctor (Town) has been lynched in the gallows D1.

There will now be 30 minutes of twilight to discuss or not discuss anything you want. The thread will be locked at 7:07 EST. Night actions will be required and the thread will open no matter what by 7:05 EST on Wednesday, but I would love to get it open before then. So try to send in night actions as quick as possible.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Final votecount for Day 1:

Votecount for Day 1

sentimental snail (12): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Anomalous Amalgam, Tobbs Gnawed, Dancer, Tobbs Gnawed, Dancer, Dancer, Anomalous Amalgam, Dead Cow, Retro Futurist, Tobbs Gnawed, King Burgundy, DGK2000, Lumpen, Lando131, Anomalous Amalgam, Tobbs Gnawed, Atomic Soda, Tobbs Gnawed, Murmur Twin, Tolly Totes
DGK2000 (3): HiipFire, merk, merk, 50 pounds of bread, Tolly Totes, merk, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Tolly Totes
Anomalous Amalgam (2): DGK2000, Gridlocked, Murmur Twin, b-minus1, merk, DGK2000, merk, Murmur Twin, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, b-minus1, Lumpen, Hal Incandenza, Lumpen
Retro Futurist (2): Quidthulhu, merk, sentimental snail, merk
Tobbs Gnawed (1): flerp, Anomalous Amalgam, Tolly Totes, Anomalous Amalgam, Atomic Soda, Atomic Soda, Tolly Totes, Hal Incandenza, Hal Incandenza
merk (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, HiipFire, HiipFire, DGK2000, Lando131, Lando131, Murmur Twin, DGK2000, Lando131, Atomic Soda, Murmur Twin, Dancer, Dancer, Lando131, DGK2000, DGK2000, Atomic Soda
King Burgundy (0): Lando131, Lando131, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, Dancer, Dancer, merk, Lumpen, Lumpen, merk
Lumpen (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, sentimental snail, Lando131, Lando131, sentimental snail, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, merk, merk
Atomic Soda (0): King Burgundy, merk, merk, merk, merk, King Burgundy
Quidthulhu (0): Dead Cow, King Burgundy, Dead Cow, King Burgundy, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
HiipFire (0): Dancer, Dancer, Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin, b-minus1, b-minus1, Lando131, Lando131, Lando131, Lando131
Mr. F! (0): Tolly Totes, Lando131, Lando131, Lando131, Lumpen, Lumpen, Tolly Totes, Lando131
Dead Cow (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Murmur Twin, Tobbs Gnawed, Murmur Twin
b-minus1 (0): King Burgundy, King Burgundy
50 pounds of bread (0): Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
Dancer (0): Dancer, Dancer
Gridlocked (0): merk, DGK2000, merk, Anomalous Amalgam, DGK2000, Anomalous Amalgam
flerp (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed
Tolly Totes (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Lando131, Lumpen, Lando131, Lumpen, Lumpen, Lando131, Lando131, Tobbs Gnawed, Lando131, Lando131, Lumpen
Lando131 (0): merk, merk, DGK2000, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, DGK2000
Murmur Twin (0): sentimental snail, sentimental snail, Anomalous Amalgam, King Burgundy, Retro Futurist, Anomalous Amalgam, King Burgundy, Retro Futurist, merk, merk

Not Voting (2): b-minus1, Mr. F!

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Mar 1, 2018

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
(*) I sent a few "successful" PM's to a few people, but realized it would just make more sense to only message people if their action didn't go through, besides killing roles and other information sensitive specific roles. So expect that in the future.

The sounds of horses trotting through the town echoed as the sun rose slowly, but always surely. Something was different, though. There was a palpable stench of the metallic smell that blood gives off when smeared or sprayed everywhere. The townspeople looked to see what damage was done to their inhabitants, and found a few gruesome discoveries.

The first person found was Mr. F! He was found hiding under a bed, in another man's house. Poor guy poo poo himself. He seemed to be doing work for the good of the Hosts, but was a quiet bugger. Didn't really say much, and now he won't be saying anything ever again. Unfortunate.

Mr. F! - :h: Host-aligned Watcher (Town) has been shot in the side of the head N1.

The other person was flerp. Similarly, flerp wasn't around too much but he was known to the locals as a big time rabble-rouser. Something was going to happen with him eventually, and whoever killed him didn't want to deal with it. This was a particularly gruesome scene. His body parts were strewn around the room, and his head was placed neatly on the bed, readily waiting anybody to greet him. A few people passed out once they came into his room. The bugs, the blood... yeah. I'll stop being so descriptive now.

flerp - :c: Human-aligned Erasing Survivor (Survivor) has been carefully chopped up N1.

(Alignment specific roles are specified by the symbols, "Human" just means that they were not a Host.")

It is now Day 2.

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Mar 1, 2018

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
:siren: GeneX is replacing HiipFire. :siren:

Everybody welcome Gene to the game! (or don't).

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

DGK2000 - :h: Host-aligned Bartender (Town) has been modkilled D2.

Murmur Twin pulls her shotgun out and lays it on the side of her hip as she enters the bar, this time a little bit more sure about her shot than she was on D1. She lied that this bullet never existing, but she wrote merk's name on it before she would even tell that lie. She snuck up on him while he was having a drink at a table with the rest of the locals, and unloaded straight into him. He turned at her, wiped the blood off of his face, and began laughing and drinking with the others at the table.

Murmur Twin walked out of bar, clearly frusrated. Then paused, and walked back in so she could order a drink. Makes sense, she probably deserves one.

Nobody died. THE MODKILL HAS ENDED D2. You have twilight until 5:02 PM EST.

Please send in night actions within 24 hours.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Gonna close this a bit early as I have to head out really quick and nobody has posted, so please send in night actions ASAP. Thank you.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Another night, another Host is found with their lifeless body inside of their home. This time, Gridlocked was the unlucky recipient of a gunshot to the side of the brain. He was sitting up at his desk, with some pictures drawn and some text written. He was trying to find out who these mysterious killers were just as much as anybody else here. It sucks losing the good ones, but that makes it all the more important for the Hosts to stick together and really start finding out who these Humans are before they completely take over.

Gridlocked - :h: Host-aligned Prostitute / Odd-night BP (Town) has been shot in the side of the head N2.

It is now D3.

The deadline for D3 will be Monday, March 5th, at 7 PM EST.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Do not post.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Murmur Twin is a sly one, and she's been re-made time and time again. There's nothing in this world she hasn't seen or done. She's been a bad person before, straight up lying to the Creator of the Universe (Deadbeat Dad) in games like Survivor, and keeps the tears of SalTheBard in a vial around her neck. She swung open b-minus's door with a shotgun and told him to put his hands up. B-minus chuckled and brushed it off.

"You and I both know you don't have any ammunition left."

Murmur Twin cocked back her shotgun once.

"Repeat that again for me?"

"You and I both know that--"

b-minus's brains were splattered all over the back of the walls. MMT walked out with the shotgun over her shoulder, and breathed a relieved sigh.

b-minus1 - :s: Human-aligned Framer (Scum) has been taken out by MMT's shotgun D3.

The day has now ended. You guys have around 30 minutes of Twilight and the thread will be closed by 4:30 PM EST.

You then have 24 hours to turn in night actions, but I would prefer if you do it quicker.

Final Votecount for Day 3

Hal Incandenza (4): Anomalous Amalgam, Lumpen, Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, 50 pounds of bread, Lumpen, Murmur Twin, King Burgundy
Quidthulhu (1): GeneX
merk (1): Lando131
Lando131 (1): merk
Anomalous Amalgam (1): Lumpen
GeneX (1): Tobbs Gnawed
Lumpen (1): Dancer
Tobbs Gnawed (1): Quidthulhu

Not Voting (6): Atomic Soda, b-minus1, Dead Cow, Hal Incandenza, Retro Futurist, Tolly Totes

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

MMT was a plague to the Humans of the town. Not only did she lie to their faces each day, she killed one of their own yesterday. They decided that enough was enough and put a bullet through the side of her head. She knew the day was coming. She didn't know when, but she knew it was soon enough. That's why when they barged inside of her room, she was lying in bed, sleeping silently, with a huge smile on her face.

"Stop smiling!" one of them yelled to her. She didn't flinch or move at all.

They tried shaking her and putting the gun to the side of her temple to try to make her react -- nothing happened.

"Just take her out." one of them whispered, scared of creating too much noise seeing as morning was approaching.

The bullet went clean through her head. This was a special silver bullet, nothing was going to stop that bad boy.

Murmur Twin - :h: Host-aligned Vig Cop (Town) has been shot in the side of the head (with a silver bullet) N3.

It is now D4.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Do not post, Just got in.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
(pic is just for flavor)

"Enough's enough." merk uttered under his breath. He threw Hal outside of the bar into the street out front and told him to whip out his gun. merk has decided to use ##quickdraw. The vote count becomes officially reset, and players must revote either ONLY Hal or merk. One player's vote will be randomized as a fatal bullet, and one of them will become lynched.

Every player must vote, so please try to do it hastily.

I have to leave at around 8 PM tonight, so I will most likely flip a result by then. I don't want to keep the thread waiting again.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Oh, also, your first vote is final. You cannot change a vote once you put one down.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Tolly Totes posted:

We're allowed to say other stuff right? Not that I want to put my foot down really hard and be a burden, I'll agree to just about anything!

Discussion is allowed. It's intended to be resolved in a semi-quick manner (so in the next 4 hours I'd prefer), but sure. That being said, like I mentioned, votes once posted are locked for good.

But yeah, I do need every single vote. So if it's not filled in the next 4 I can't do much and thread will stay open, but I will be gone for about 5 hours at 8 PM EST and then come check in again once I get back.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Votecount for Day 4

Hal Incandenza (5): merk, Tobbs Gnawed, King Burgundy, Tolly Totes, 50 pounds of bread
merk (1): Lumpen

Not Voting (9): Anomalous Amalgam, Atomic Soda, Dancer, Dead Cow, GeneX, Hal Incandenza, Lando131, Quidthulhu, Retro Futurist

All players must vote. There is currently no deadline set.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Dancer posted:

Oh and we all missed it :redhammer:

No hammer, still need everybody's vote.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
merk and Hal stood face to face, each of them spitting on the ground in front of them to show their disdain toward one another. "Either he goes or I go." merk proclaimed. Hal, who had already exposed his evil-nature, plead his case to the firing squad that stood in front of both of them. "I might be doing some of the killings at night, but I'm hunting for the true evil here. You guys have nothing to worry about." Hal's case was not convincing. 12 people disagreed with the premise of keeping him alive any longer. merk had 3 people not really trusting him, but that's more than enough luck for Hal to come out of this day alive. He only needed one person to have that unlucky real bullet that would be firing into them at any moment.

"Silence!" a townsperson yelled.

"Ready?"

"Fire!"

The bullets whizzed past them, some of them hitting their flesh and bouncing off, others hitting the saloon behind them. But one man stood once the hail of bullets stopped raining down on them. Tobbs Gnawed's gun was smoking, and the bullet he shot at Hal went straight into his heart. He fell on the ground, very dead. Another person grabbed a wagon, a few people loaded his body onto it, and hauled Hal into an unmarked grave somewhere far away from the town.

Hal Incandenza - :d: Human-aligned Optional Delayed Serial Killer (SK) has been lynched in the gallows D4.

It is now N4. You have 30 minutes of twilight, 7:50 PM EST. Please send night actions within 24 hours. I will not be around for the next 5-6 hours so any questions won't be answered until after then, if you have any.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

"There sure is a lot of death here." Lando thought to himself before he went to bed. He showed a lot of promise for the town. A newcomer. Real gutsy. Wanted to help everybody, put himself out there for everybody to see. Well, that has negative consequences once somebody catches you rummaging in places you shouldn't be. He was found with a neck blueish/black and all the air sucked out his body. He looked frail, helpless, weak. Something nobody ever took him as. Unfortunate, really. Were these from the hands of somebody good? Bad? The Hosts still had no idea.

Lando131 - :s: Human-aligned 1-Shot Unstoppable(Scum) has been taken out by suffocation N4.

It is now D5.

Deadbeat Dad fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Mar 6, 2018

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
If there is a hammer before 3 or 4 PM EST, I probably won't be around. Please do not post after a hammer. If there isn't one, just ignore this message!

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Dancer was known as the snake person, and a snake is the worst thing you could call somebody. He was the person that had that little house on the side of the town that nobody liked visiting because it was so stranged and it smelled funny, but was a generally harmless person in the grand scheme of things. The problem was, everybody else looked better than him and he was the choice that inevitably was going to come when the numbers dwindled. They brought him to the gallows, not entirely sure if they really wanted to see him perish, but had to do the deed nonetheless. He was not a Host, and therefore must be put out.

Dancer - :c: Human-aligned Remaker (Survivor) has been lynched in the gallows D5.

Dancer :c: has fulfilled their personal win condition and has won (part of) the game! However, the game does not/will not end until a winning faction survives.

It is now twilight, the thread will be open until 5:00 EST PM.

Please send in night actions.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

Atomic Soda threw his hat on the floor and laid on his bed, his knees cracking. All of this chaos was slowly getting to him. Day in, day out, more blood, more shrill screams in the night that followed distant gunshots. He couldn't take it. He begged for the Humans to come into his home and dared them to take his life. Maybe he could take one out before his own life was taken, and drat would that feel good. Unfortunately, AS never got his wish. He was found with a bullet in his brain and his eyes wide open.

Atomic Soda - :h: Host-aligned Tracker (Town) has been shot in the side of the head N5.

The death of Anomalous Amalgam was announced what seemed like a fortnight ago. Nobody knew what would happen, but AA had a feeling his time was running short and that he would meet his maker N5. He was trying to do his best to help the Hosts find the Humans, but with time running out, all he could do was point at a few directions that the Hosts should be looking. The point was especially gruesome, since his fingers were detached from his body, as were a few other parts.

Anomalous Amalgam - ??-aligned ??? (???) has been carefully chopped up N5.

It is now D6.

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho

A fully programmed robot snake falls out of the sky from thin air, and slithers inside the room of AA. You hear the rattling of it's tail, and it's coiled up in a very defensive position as if it's warding off any potential Human or Host that wants to carry his remains away. Miraculously, AA's hands slowly start to fuse back together, as well as his ankles which were cut off by Hal Incandenza, the Madman. His eyes opened wide and he took a deep breath as he watched the snake slowly crawling up his chest, now staring at him right in the face. Right when it began to lunge forward and strike, it disappeared in smoke.

A note was left in front of his door. He picked it up and read it. It says "Don't waste this chance."

Anomalous Amalgam has re-entered the game and cannot be lynched during D6. Any vote toward AA will not count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Once again I will not be back until 3-4 PM EST so if there is a lynch before then, I will not be around to post flavor and you cannot talk after hammer. If that doesn't happen, ignore this.

• Locked thread