Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
r me now, because whenever I hear it, in my head I hear either "dododo do doogie howser"

or "dododo do creepy crawlers"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie

I can't even remember the name now. I just think of it as David Bowie - That Doogie Howser Song

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

mysterious frankie

I'm going to try and find that song now. I literally could not sleep because I was lying in bed thinking about "dododo do doogie howser" a lot and couldn't remember the actual song.

----------------

mysterious frankie

TVC15! but man it sounded different in my head. dododo do doogie howser

----------------

mysterious frankie

anyhow, thank you for humoring me. here is a different song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFGQgL_Z4tg

----------------

Manifisto

here you go op, I believe this was from before his "ziggy stardust" phase, he was playing a character called "gordon sumner"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v2GDbEmjGE

ty nesamdoom!

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
I've never heard this song before but now it's ruined for me too. Th-thanks.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

I think you're looking for this op:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrERtikdPus
Definitely one of David Bowie's finest works. I like how the theme starts out all mysterious when it goes de de doo doo de de doo doo like the song is saying: "A kid doctor? I don't know about this man, what if he grabs your boob or tells you you have cancer as a joke?" :ohdear: then the song is all like dun dun da dun da da dun da dunnn and it's like "No wait, this guy is smart and professional and he's going to help you get better. He's just a little young, everything is going to be ok":byob1: Bowie always had a talent for taking us on an emotional roller coaster with his music, may he rest in peace.

• Locked thread