Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Glompton

:love: hello byob (and lurkers!) I appreciate you all :love:

if you post in this thread I will tell you why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

hi silu

City of Glompton

hi al! remember that time you set yourself on fire for byob? i do and that was badass! or motorcycle trip, that was cool too! but! cool badassery is not the only reason I appreciate you, mx. byob! you're a funny, kind & smart coffeepal and you have good taste in pets :henget: thank you for being so genuine, and thank you also for helping steer the yobness of byob :glomp:

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

hey hello i'm a lurker

ty nesamdoom!

Farecoal

There he go
i really appreciate your av :3:

City of Glompton

Manifisto posted:

hey hello i'm a lurker

wow what a fine specimen of lurker we have here! :captainpop:

Manifisto, you're an excellent posting pal! you make good jokes, and you care for your fellow yobbers :love:
you've helped create great avs and sigs for many yobbers & goons, and you're a knowledgeable resource for those who want to learn how to use cool editing tools.
your participation and encouragement for the tales of byoarabian nights is wonderful, too.
thank you for being such an all-around good yobber

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i pre u

Koishi Komeiji

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uKIeamPi2Y

City of Glompton

Farecoal posted:

i really appreciate your av :3:

thank you Farecoal I like your av as well. I always think he is a little bug man but he isn't, except to me :)

you're a good poster, spunky & goodhearted. also you're funny and I am glad you participate in threads, you've got a knack for short & zingy and I like it. my missing son just about did me in recently but the time had passed to feel like i could emptyquote it so consider this a late emptyquote

City of Glompton

Putty posted:

i pre u

ack! it's putty! j/k hi putty :wave: I like your sass in the lurker thread and I'm glad you post in byob. you're ornery without being mean and it's delightful. also you love mario, and that's a sure sign of quality. putty = one cool dood

e to add I know you do lp stuff and that is not something I really follow but! - I appreciate the time you put into doing it and I am proud of u for contributing to the forums.

City of Glompton fucked around with this message at 07:39 on Feb 24, 2018

Duckbox

I am not of the body.

City of Glompton

thanks but I don't need luck to appreciate the excellent yobber Koishi Komeiji....

you have consistently been great help to people in the av thread and provided some really choice material for good posting brands (exhibit a: :eonwe:)

you're extremely byob and I mean that in a very complimentary fashion, I'm glad you returned from hiatus because you make me laugh.

City of Glompton

Duckbox posted:

I am not of the body.

I have to go to bed now because I'm need my beauty rest to go watch MONSTER JAM tomorrow but I'll be back for you my bird bud!

vanisher

CoG is a good egg!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

vanisher posted:

CoG is a good egg!

I appreciate this pun and its subject.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

City of Glompton posted:

I have to go to bed now because I'm need my beauty rest to go watch MONSTER JAM tomorrow but I'll be back for you my bird bud!

I see how it is.

alnilam

City of Glompton posted:

you're ornery without being mean and it's delightful.

lol this is a good summary of putty

alnilam

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I see how it is.

also lol

also i appreciate the h*ck out of you silu aka CoG your av is mega cute, you make funy posts a lot, you're also always very kind, and i always like hearing tidbits about your life bc it sounds extremely cool

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You're a spot of sunshine in a dark and dreary world, CoG! :love:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

wearing a lampshade

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I see how it is.

lol

City of Glompton

good morning thread I'm going to have some coffee and do a spot of appreciating before I go watch marvels of modern machinery do amazing tricks and crash n stuff but first

vanisher posted:

CoG is a good egg!

haha

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I see how it is.

ahh that is perfect!

alnilam posted:

also lol

also i appreciate the h*ck out of you silu aka CoG your av is mega cute, you make funy posts a lot, you're also always very kind, and i always like hearing tidbits about your life bc it sounds extremely cool

Splatmaster posted:

You're a spot of sunshine in a dark and dreary world, CoG! :love:

thank you :blush:

it's good

City of Glompton

Duckbox posted:

I am not of the body.

Duckbox - first of all, it practically goes without saying, but name & av combo is :discourse: also hello fellow bird bud *does secret bird handshake*

I'm glad you've come to post with us in byob, I see you around in some of the other forums threads I lurk and it warms my heart that you're here too

you're an earnest but also a wisecracker and you post funny stuff in byob threads, an excellent combination imo

City of Glompton

vanisher posted:

CoG is a good egg!

another bird bud to appreciate, what a delight! (I'm glad it's you and not flanisher, whew that was close)

your crab adventures are of course a perfect example of your talent and creativity and stick-to-it-ivness which we all enjoy. that you for sharing your time with us. but more than that, you're always helpful with sigs and avs, you have good ideas that you're fast to act on, and you're funny + nice to boot. I'm glad you joined us :love:

vanisher

Awe shux thanks Glompton :blush:

BIRDCON 2017

op you have been an active and absolute positive influence on this subforum for literally years, which is crazy in its own right, but doubly so considering how wonky this place has been at certain points. you have actually in some ways inspired how i try to conduct myself with strangers irl and over the internet. also you are clever and your ideas often translate well into funny and clearly well-thought-out jokes. now you've made this thread too. stay gold posting buddy.

alnilam

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

op you have been an active and absolute positive influence on this subforum for literally years, which is crazy in its own right, but doubly so considering how wonky this place has been at certain points. you have actually in some ways inspired how i try to conduct myself with strangers irl and over the internet. also you are clever and your ideas often translate well into funny and clearly well-thought-out jokes. now you've made this thread too. stay gold posting buddy.

yeah

cda

by Hand Knit

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

Thirded and also you have a really great voice and I hope you will consider narrating my biopic when it comes out

alnilam

I hope she narrates the byob documentary

funmanguy

What time is it?
I appreciate you all as well. :glomp:

Jaded Burnout

I have not been here long but there are a handful of posters who lead the charge in setting the culture of BYOB and you are one of them, and also you have a good pun name.

Manifisto

thank you glompton! other posters have already put it better than me, but I love the way you lead by example, both demonstrating why the yob is kind of a special place and helping keep it that way. you strike a balance between funny and clever and caring that's just, well, heartwarming. even to jaded internet veterans like I think some of us are to a certain extent. and that avatar, man, it's hard to imagine a better one for you, although I do enjoy seeing variations on it.

also,

alnilam posted:

I hope she narrates the byob documentary

ty nesamdoom!

Jaded Burnout

Manifisto posted:

jaded internet veterans

I have no idea what you're talking about

Macnult

vanisher posted:

CoG is a good egg!

:agreed:

not ready

me, I like to lurk. I appreciate everyone who posts. you give me funny things to read when I’m bored at work.
:hfive:

Robot Made of Meat

BYOB is very good overall, but some posters make it the island of chill that it is. Glomp is, and always has been (in my limited experience) one who makes the 'yob special.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FluffieDuckie

As long as we’re appreciating CoG, everyone should know that she was responsible for convincing me to stick around and ik after Dogcrash left. If it weren’t for her I never would have been mod.

So I guess depending on whether you like what we did with byob or not you should either thank her or not.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

FluffieDuckie posted:

As long as we’re appreciating CoG, everyone should know that she was responsible for convincing me to stick around and ik after Dogcrash left. If it weren’t for her I never would have been mod.

So I guess depending on whether you like what we did with byob or not you should either thank her or not.

I have known no different and wouldn't want it any other way. Except more :justpost:
Thanks CoG and FD.

Robot Made of Meat

FluffieDuckie posted:

This fact alone gives Glomp a power up of . . .a lot?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

City of Glompton

oh man you guys have been busy while I've been gone. you're all so great :love:

I'm not done here obvs there are a bunch of great folks to appreciate but I may be a little slow, it's been a busy day and I'm sleepy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

rest easy city of geezy

• Locked thread