Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I think a minus sign would be good at fighting. It can subtract lots of things from its opponents like blood or the will to pursue combat.

I also think the square root sign would hold its own against many signs like the equals sign and addition sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Ever heard of a little thing we call DIVIDE and conquer?

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

alnilam

the integral thing is v sharp at both ends, long and hooked to be effective against mounted opponents

google THIS

I think i would have everyone beat. Able to phase in and out of reality at will just by combining himself with more of himself.

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
come get Σ

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
> is better than all the other guys though

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

Splatmaster posted:

> is better than all the other guys though

> - thinks bigger is better, obviously compensating for something
< - has crippling insecurities, an emotional wreck
= - social justice warrior :rolleyes:

! is a powerful contender in a very passive-aggressive way. the mathematical equivalent of shutting someone up with a dismissive "not"

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
* can be anything you want it to be. Is also the 42nd ASCII character- so when Douglas Adams told us it was the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything, what he was telling us is it can all be whatever we want it to be :)

Macnult

the square root symbol but if it's a fifth root

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo

Splatmaster posted:

* can be anything you want it to be. Is also the 42nd ASCII character- so when Douglas Adams told us it was the answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything, what he was telling us is it can all be whatever we want it to be :)

If you've ever worked with regular expressions... * can also be a lot of things that you don't want it to be if you aren't really careful.

----------------

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
I don't know if it's necessarily the "best" but % will really let you know what you're worth.

cda

by Hand Knit
delta is a commando and can adapt to any situation

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
and is pointy

----------------

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

the integral thing is v sharp at both ends, long and hooked to be effective against mounted opponents

cda posted:

and is pointy

"long", "sharp", "pointy" . . . why dont you all just come out and say "dick like"

zero will whip you into submission

:nws:https://www.oglaf.com/glamazon-way/:nws:

ty nesamdoom!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

beer pal

i herd that six is afraid of seven

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I'm gonna say that the decimal . though tiny, probably contains some sort of energy of the sun or cosmos/creation or at least the atomic bomb. some sorta dc comics poo poo

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Oh but that's not really fighting its war

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
way off in the distance a figure can be seen running closer to the thread...

the figure is getting nearer, and is clearly trying hard to run as fast as they can...

the figure arrives, sweaty and out of breath

DID ANYONE SAY THE SQUARE ROOT OF 69 IS EIGHT SOMETHING?!?!?!ONE!!11

Macnult

cda posted:

delta is a commando and can adapt to any situation

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
You, unsophisticated idiot: The addition sign is the most important and powerful sign.

Me, educated and great: *already sharpening my calculator's blade for the upcoming battle*

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig, and Koishi for the last one. TVsVeryOwn made the CyberMike.

Duckbox

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Ever heard of a little thing we call DIVIDE and conquer?

Rushi

by Smythe
jesus died on a plus

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

beer pal posted:

i herd that six is afraid of seven

With good reason. There are some pretty dark stories about it. I really don't want to go into it, it's kind of horrifying, it's crazy to think it is still out there.

• Locked thread