Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thank you for being the one person other than me who owns this on Vita. Ys origin is one of my all time fave games, even if the vita version kind of rear end compared to the PC version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ys VIII PC version is supposed to be out soon right?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

everything i read about the ps4 translation was bad. apparently they're oing to patch in the new script for that game as well.

This was released about 2 weeks ago and I've heard it's much better but, ys viii still has 2000x too much dialogue for a Ys game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Probably but there's something about origins that's resulted in me beating it 7 times

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would recommend using the D-pad as the game doesn't actually read analog movement, it only has 8 directions. That makes it easier to do the start/stop move because the motion is just alternating a quick tap between direction and attack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Or if it does have analog movement I forgot about it

• Locked thread