Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bartok
May 10, 2006

Apollo was called up from NXT way too early. It's pretty clear he's extremely gifted in the ring but could have used the time actually developing a personality. It's such a waste of potential but that's been the story of the WWF/E midcard since the beginning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

When can I get a shirt with Roman's catchphrase "Bitch"?

bartok
May 10, 2006

Tri

bartok
May 10, 2006

Dacap posted:

Netflix just announced CM Punk will be hosting season 3 of Ultimate Beastmaster

I had no idea what that show was until a clip popped up on the first episode of Joel McHale's We Legally Can't Call This The Soup But It's The Soup

bartok
May 10, 2006

projecthalaxy posted:

Apparently today is the end of Big Show's contract as a performer. Goodbye Big Show. You were big, and cried sometimes.

If his last wrestling appearances were having a surprisingly great series of matches with Braun Strowman than it's a helluva a way to end your career. I got mixed feeling on Big Show as a performer. He was more talented than people give him credit for but he also had his fair share of just terrible matches and storylines.
When RAW was going through that God awful guest host phase and lovely DX reunion, JeriShow was one of the only things that kept me watching.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Incessant Excess posted:

Team Hell No was always bad??

Or it's more of a credit to how good Daniel Bryan is because he not only made a tag team with Kane work but one created by Road Dogg.

bartok
May 10, 2006

So what does WWE do once Reigns finally vanquishes Lesnar? They aren't going to turn him heel so it's going to be a lot of face vs face matches where his opponents get cheered more. They also don't have any big heels outside of an injured Samoa Joe. So that means they got to try to elevate guys like Elias, Miz, and god forbid Bray as viable threats which almost never works. I assume the plan is to keep Braun away from Reigns until they are ready to take the title off him at SummerSlam or later.

bartok
May 10, 2006

rovert posted:

Add that to the 100,000 seater they are running in Australia.

This might be why they went back to just 12 PPVs this year.

My sources tell me that in Abu Dhabi they are holding the first ever Nermal Memorial Battle Royale and the winner gets a golden mug of dog semen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bartok
May 10, 2006

I know outside of kayfabe the worked shoot poo poo in the build to Brock/Roman is dumb. To most fans it's easy to buy into and seems like WWE's best idea to get people to cheer Roman since they had him beat the poo poo out of HHH.

• Locked thread