Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will John Cena's Wrestlemania match be?
This poll is closed.
Cena vs Undertaker 4 13.33%
Cena vs Shinsuke vs AJ 1 3.33%
Cena vs Heath Slater 6 20.00%
Cena is special guest host at WWF World Restaurant 14 46.67%
THE BIG DOG! 5 16.67%
Total: 30 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
give heath slater a wm moment it is The Right Thing To Do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
john cena begging for title matches is a kind of sad weird turn

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

CarlCX posted:

John Cena's idea of what does and does not qualify as a handout is eclectic and variable.

john cena: charismatic bum

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

john cena has to defeat daniel bryan IN HIS REDEBUT TONIGHT IN THE MAIN EVENT

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

"you look like duke nukem" lmao

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i love kevin owens on commentary so much, its hilarious.

thank you, daniel >:(

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Jiro posted:

All white people are interchangeable.

i didn't know seth was armenian but i really doubt many people would consider syrians white

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Sotar posted:

*throws myself off a 30 fooot structure to lukewarm pop*

man, i liked you a lot better when steve blackman was kicking your rear end. because im the steve blackman mark.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

that loving theme music is so stupid now lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

DarkstarIV posted:

Shane with the giant box of popcorn rules.

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/968660296041721856

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

having friends in wwe is a heel move

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

remember when she was the champion? sigh

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

oh phew its a wig

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

carmella's on tv for the first time in like 2 months answering tweets lol

still the best result of that trio

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

naomi its gonna be real real hard to make that weird kick look any good

the "scorpion kick" not the disaster kick. that actually looked pretty good

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

josh duh-duh duh... duh...

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

bartok posted:

The reviews for that Unsolved show have been brutal.

yikes really? bad tv shows should have a laugh track or something as a warning. even dramas about the murder of celebrities.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Gumball Gumption posted:

Kofi has some loving good hair

im glad someone else thought michael b jordan looked really cool in black panther

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Barreft posted:

I just watched Big E get his crotch sprayed 3 times.

the show might get better if it revolves around big e's balls

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ugh this sucks lol

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Holy crap the heat just got sucked out of the building

what everyone loves long entrances where nothing happens and no one talks, thats why people still loved the undertaker even in his old age.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

aiden english is getting squashed to punish rusev.

punished rusev

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hm

only give dolph text, can we settle on that?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

if the top 10 list was just made for a bobby roode/randy orton/jinder mahal feud and gets forgotten afterwards im going to laugh so hard. just jamming all of my least favorite things on the show into one ball, its like putting the absolute worst of everything into just one pill to swallow.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

sd ring announcer does a good job with shinsuke's name.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

shut the hell up byron i would earnestly watch total rusev

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

rusev! shinsuke! ... my heart! :negative:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i have big news everyone; for the first time since i got real fat eating dorm cafeteria food, i would qualify for 205 live

nice stiff towel there john

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Le Saboteur posted:

Buddy Murphy has been getting beat up by Ricochet on NXT House shows so I don't know if he's staying here or heading back to NXT.

well where do you think ricochet is going?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

jeezy kalisto really took that dropkick

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

this match is good as hell.

205 live is a good show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

there's no reason this show should be last. just broadcast it live an hour before smackdown when they normally do main event stuff or whatever. cruiserweights are great for warming up a crowd. i swear, the best indicator of my wife sticking around to watch a match/show is if the first thing she sees has a few cruisers/juniors flipping around.

• Locked thread