Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Give me the secret to the anti-puppet equation!

Doctor Demonicus

The good Doctor has been sitting in his folding chair, legs crossed, absent-mindedly stroking the ferret that he brought along. The animal looks almost feral, and has been scratching against him as it desperately tries to get away, but Demonicus seems completely unaware of how miserable to creature is as he continues to pet the animal. He's been staring at Taskmaster for the past several minutes, his expression dead behind his mask.

As Titania enters, he turns slowly towards her and speaks. "Our...esteemed host has not yet made his presence known to us." Before he can speak further, Mysterio and...Bob...make their appearances. Demonicus looks at them both briefly before deciding they are of no interest, returning to staring at Taskmaster as he continues to pet the agitated polecat in his grip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus

Demonicus does not break his stare as Taskmaster addresses him, instead muttering in a displeased voice, "You are the Taskmaster, yes? I am not fond of this new outfit of yours, I must confess." Looking over to Bob, Demonicus extends a hand to grasp the stocky man's shoulder. "You, you agree with me, do you not? Everybody these days is trying so hard to look like a character from that film with all the black leather and the spoons."

Demonicus stands, overtaken by the urge to monologue as he places the terrified ferret on the ground. The creature tries to scamper away, but the villain retrains a grip on its harness leash. "I remember when the world would shutter at the sight of men such as us! When bold colors were a sign of our virility and power! And the capes, my god man, where is your cape? At least our friend Mysterio here still understands! Bravo, good sir! Bravo!" He clutches his fist, placing it over his heart in salute to Beck.

"One day, perhaps, those in our illustrious profession will remember that we need not be concerned with looking 'cool', but with defining 'cool!'" Demonicus turns and walks towards the doors, dragging the ferret along with him "Think on my dread words as I take Mr. Floofnoodle for walkies."

Lager fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Mar 8, 2018

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus

Dr. D. is about to step outside and out of hearing range when he hears the taunts of the short, stocky man with the eyepatch (as opposed to the short stocky man with the Starbucks cup). He is about to shrug them off when he hears...that name...

Suddenly, the villain feels extremely weak in the knees, and has to steady himself by catching the door. Breathing rapidly he rushes outside and sits on the ground outside, struggling to get his breath under control. Grabbing for his belt to pull out the controls to his suit, he begins to force it to regulate his heartbeat artificially to try and offset the panic attack. Throughout all this, the poor, agitated ferret struggles to get away to no avail. Eventually, Doctor Demonicus is able to calm himself, reassuring himself that it was just an off-hand remark. Whoever that man is, surely he doesn't know about his history with The Beast. Checking his vitals from his control panel, he breathes deeply. Just a minor attack this time.

Dragging the future kaiju back inside, he does his best to act like nothing has happened. "Helloagain,fellowrapscallions!I'mback,goodtoseeyouallagain.StillnosignofMODOKIsee?COMEMR.FLOOFNOODLE." He picks up the ferret once more, sitting down and stroking it again to calm himself. It does not seem to help the ferret's state of mind at all, of course.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus

The good doctor watches as MODOK makes his entrance, silently judging him on form and execution. A moderate effort, though spoiled somewhat by his obvious tantrum. And he didn't even kill the underlings...What have we come to? Still, this is the best paying gig in town that he could find on short notice. Demonicus stands, clutching the ferret's leash and dragging the poor animal behind him. "Yes, of course, MODOK. I am also anxious to hear the details of your plan and how it shall benefit New Demonica."

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus

Doctor D. mutters to himself, "Note to self...Watch 'Swordfish' at next opportunity."

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus

The Doctor crosses his arms as he watches MODOK, thinking to himself that at least some in this business have not forgotten the ideals of true villainy. Demonicus considers the offer for a few moments...He's no stranger to radiation, certainly, but gamma radiation was something else entirely. Still, the suit should be able to contain any truly threatening side effects.

"My dear MODOK...I accept your offer. After all, what is the worst that can happen?" He mutters to himself, "More cancer?"

He pulls off one of his gloves and exposes the veins on his wrist. His skin is a sickly yellow, rotted and tumorous. And the smell...

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus

The Doctor has been watching, with mild amusement, as Patch and MODOK put on their little display. Petting the irritated ferret in his palm, he stands as their dispute concludes and they receive more knowledge of their mission. Of course, even this was surely a small part of the true story. Backstabbing is inevitable when more than one hypergenius, mutated bruiser, or master manipulators get together and decide to steal a state of the art flying car.

As the team begins preparations for their initial adventure, Demonicus scratches the enraged animal behind its ears lovingly as the beast clamps down hard on his finger, to no real effect other than mild damage to its jaw. "It is nearly your time to shine, my flexible friend. You will be glorious, I assure you."

Thinking to himself, he turns and strides purposefully over to Beck. "My dear Mysterio, I believe I might have an idea that should make this mission quite interesting."

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus

Doctor D. smiles, an almost imperceptible act under his mask. "Our adversary has a long-standing feud with the diminutive Mole Man, I believe. It occurs to me that a combination of your illusions and hard, building destroying reality," he affectionately strokes the ferret, speaking this part directly to the irate creature, "might provide quite the distraction for Dr. Richards."

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus

He nods to Mysterio conspiratorially before turning towards Taskmaster. He begins to gesture dramatically, soaking up the attention being paid towards him, "Indeed, I do have a plan. According to our employer, Dr. Richards will be the only one that we have to worry about at the Baxter Building. Unfortunately, Mr. Fantastic is perhaps the most dangerous to us. That building is filled with incredible technologies, both his own and those he has pilfered from those in our line of work. Facing him on his home turf is a fool's errand. We must draw the man out into the open before we attempt to complete our goals." Demonicus turns away, making sure that his cape does that dramatic billowing thing that he thinks looks so cool. "Given a few minutes, I can turn Mr. Floofnoodle here into quite a formidable ferret, a fierce combatant that Dr. Richards will be unable to resist at it rampages down 42nd Street, right on his doorstep. Our friend Mysterio, here, will add to the experience by using his illusions to convince Richards that the Mole Man is behind the attack. And his performance will ensure that Richards's engagement is absolute.

"The great Mr. Fantastic will have to come out and face his nemesis, at which point we will spring our trap. Titania, you will ambush him and steal the key to his vehicle. Meanwhile, it sounds as though young Robert, our hirsute comrade, and Taskmaster have already been discussing how they might infiltrate the Baxter building. I propose they do so, then await delivery of the stolen key - making their escape while transporting the rest of us to safety." He spins back to face them suddenly, nearly tripping but saving himself the indignity. "What say you all?"

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
1 PP

Doctor D. raises his arm dramatically, tossing his cape back behind himself with a flair as he heads for the locker rooms, giving a pompous glare at MODOK as if to say, THAT is how you monologue, you hydrocephalic windbag!

Heading inside, he removes a small, yellow meteor fragment and places Mr. Floofnoodle down in a shower stall. The creature shrinks away, rearing up and hissing at Demonicus. "Don't worry, my little friend. You're going to be amazing." He sets to work on the small creature, and soon enough, emerges out to the street to meet the others, carrying a slowly growing ball that looks almost like a furry egg, or maybe a prop from Gremlins. He pats the disgusting object, stroking the goo-covered fur lovingly. "Nearly there, my dear. Nearly there."

Going for creating a Mr. Floofnoodle asset, got a 10 with a d12 and one opportunity. I'll be spending my preexisting PP to make it permanent for the scene, if this works.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus

The disgusting...pod in Doctor Demonicus's hands has grown almost too large to hold, and pulses violently. "Just in time, it seems..." He mutters as Titania moves to her vantage point. He strokes the hairy egg lovingly, fur coming off in clumps on his hands along with the viscous blue goo with which it is coated.

He places it on the pavement and almost immediately it begins to grow further, outstretching into the long, writhing form of his beloved ferret, Mr. Floofnoodle. The creature grows to 10, 20, 30 feet long...the citizens of the city flee in terror as the massive beast, now 50 feet long, begins to flail about the street, its acidic drool pocking the pavement with deep holes.

Doctor Demonicus looks at his creation with pride as it stabilizes at about 80 feet long, roughly the size of a blue whale and about 1/3rd the width of a city block. He beams as he speaks to Mysterio. "They grow up so quickly...not my biggest creation, but I think you'll agree, he will be hard to ignore."

Lager fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Apr 30, 2018

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
1 pp, no stress

Dr. Demonicus curses as the superhero makes his appearance. He's largely unfamiliar with the Devil of Hell's Kitchen, but a hero is a hero. And they all complicate matters with their current plan. He mutters to himself, "I'm really going to have to make this up to Harv at the next KaijuCon." Clearing his throat, he whistles to Floofnoodle and gives an order to charge the horned hero. Time to keep up appearances, keep them from guessing the ruse... "Beware, devil! You face the combined might of the Titano Bros!" Terrible name. He almost winces as he says it. "With our combined forces, we will destroy our enemies - starting with you!" As Floofnoodle attacks and Daredevil begins to dodge deftly out of the way, Demonicus takes the opportunity to get in a cheap shot with his blaster.

Going with d6 Buddy, d8 Never Met a Problem That Couldn't Be Solved With Kaiju!, 1d8 Ray Gun, 1d8 Combat Expert, 1d12 Floofnoodle. @Lager: 1d6+3d8+1d12 = (6)+(7+7+3)+(8) = 31...I'll go with a 14 with a d12 effect. Tagging Mysterio to (I assume) finish out the round.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
1 PP, 0 XP, No Stress

Doctor Demonicus smiles gleefully as Titania smashes into Mr. Fantastic, watching the culmination of his plan come together perfectly. Throwing a smug look up to Daredevil, who very nearly ruined the whole thing with his less-than-timely intervention, Demonicus shouts to his pet ferret. "Mr. Floofnoodle! Finish that ridiculous do-gooder! Sic him, boy!" Shooting a blast from his blaster towards Dr. Richards to accentuate the point, he commands Mr. Floofnoodle to attack. The ferret, for his part, is happy to do so as he watches the stretched-out, rope-like form of Mr. Fantastic lie prone on the ground as the scientist tries to recover from the massive ambush. Grabbing at what the ferret can only perceive as an old sock, Floofnoodle begins a vicious game of tug-of-war with the brownstone's wall that has collapsed on the form of Mr. Fantastic. Trying to rip the man free, Mr. Floofnoodle plans to drag the "sock" back to his den and tear the vile article of clothing to pieces.

@Lager: 1d10+2d8+2d12 Mr. Floofnoodle - Get That Nerd! (Team, Never Met a Problem That Couldn't Be Solved With Kaiju!, Stunt, Stress, Floofnoodle) = (9)+(4+6)+(10+10) = 39; 20 with a d10 to take Reed out! Tagging Daredevil.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
0 PP, 0 XP, 0 Stress

Doctor Demonicus howls with glee as he watches Mr. Floofnoodle scamper away with his prize, paternal pride swelling in his chest. "Yes, my pet! Destroy!! Smash the overpriced apartments! There! Now that vile doughnut shop that insists on throwing Cocoa Pebbles on their long johns! Trix are for kids, not krullers, you insufferable hipsters!" Doctor Demonicus pauses suddenly in his ranting as Daredevil launches his assault against Mysterio.

Demonicus sighs, and pulls the Lifestone out. He rubs the stone absent-mindedly for a moment before stepping towards Daredevil. He holds the precious source of his power out, willing it to draw in the radiation in the area, hoping that his dear Mr. Floofnoodle is far enough away to remain unaffected. "Tell me, Daredevil...How did you get your powers?" He walks closer, moving his shoulder slightly to ensure that his cape moves dramatically as he steps. "It was radiation, was it not? I can taste it on you, you know. I could do great things with you. I could amplify your abilities, and make you into a truly glorious giant among men. But no. Instead, I'll just take those powers away, and we'll see how tough you are then."

@Lager: 3d10+1d8 Draining Ambient Radiation (Team, Twisted Genius, Radiation Control, Science Master) = (2+10+5)+(7) = 24; 17 with a d10 effect to drain Daredevil's powers and create a Dulled Senses Complication. Tagging Titania!

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
0 pp, 0 stress, 1xp

Claiming an XP for destroying that hipster donuts place.

Doctor Demonicus whistles and claps his hands, "Come, Mr. Floofnoodle. Bring me the sock." The massive ferret shuffles back down the street obediently. The Kaijufication process imprinting Demonicus and his commands on the creature.

Reaching into the pockets of the unconscious Richards, he grabs a small TARDIS-themed keychain, with a fob attached made in the shape of the Fantastic Four's logo. "Now drop it." Floofnoodle begrudgingly obeys after a moment, and Demonicus throws Daredevil on top of the creature before climbing up himself, following Titania towards the Baxter Building.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Dr. Demonicus
0 pp, 0 stress, 1xp

Doctor Demonicus sighs as he taps a button on his wrist upon seeing the sad little man with the revolver. His forcefield activates, and the bullets bounce harmlessly off, dropping to the ground as little squashed discs of metal. He taps the button again - no use in wasting power - and ignores the man as Titania steps forward to deal with the minor annoyance in her inimitable way.

@Lager: 1d10+1d8+1d10+1d8 Defense Vs. Gyrich (Team, Twisted Genius, Forcefields, Tech Expert) = (3)+(4)+(8)+(8) = 23; 16 with a d10 effect, so Gyrich is no threat here.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus

Dr. D shrugs as he watches Gyrich leave. "Well...Hmm." He puts his raygun back in its holster and urges Floofnoodle on. "He was certainly useless."

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
1 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

As chaos breaks out at the top of the building, the sounds of skittering claws moving up the side of the building is barely heard over the sound of Deadpool's mouth chattering away. Soon enough, though, it becomes hard to ignore the sight of a massive ferret head the size of a garbage truck lifting over the side of the massive tower with the unconscious form of Daredevil gently clutched in its mouth for safekeeping. The creature scampers up to reveal Doctor Demonicus riding the beast. Placing Murdock down on the ground as Demonicus looks around at the scene, the ferret awaits instructions. The good doctor rests his eyes on Gyrich, still shooting at his teammates. "I thought you had made the wise decision to flee when we saw you before. Hmmm." He pets the enormous ferret absent-mindedly. "Very well, then. Floofnoodle...Din dins." He points at Gyrich as the ferret lunges towards the government agent, prepared to sate its hunger.

@Lager: 2d8+1d10+1d12 Floofnoodle's feast! (Team, Never Met a Problem That Couldn't Be Solved With Kaiju!, Floofnoodle Asset, Crime Expert) = (7+5)+(6)+(3) = 21; 13 with a d12 effect die!

Lager fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Sep 13, 2018

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
1 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Demonicus sneers under his mask at the Torch and Gyrich as the Fantasticar seems finally ready to depart. "I don't like these loose ends either. At least we're tying up this one..." He gestures to Daredevil as he moves back to Floofnoodle, whispering the ear of the massive beast. Clutching the horned hero in gently in its maw, the ferret begins to descend the side of the building. Demonicus moves towards the elevator, inviting Titania and Mysterio to join him. "We should return the prisoner to base, and I have...one more errand before we join our fellows at the helicarrier. Floofnoodle, for all his uses, is no aerial combatant. I have another idea for our next venture..."

He quickly descends to the ground level again, where Floonoodle is patiently waiting to whisk him back to base. Fiddling with his communicator, he contacts MODOK somewhat reluctantly. "This is Moreau, contacting Van Der Beek..." Using the codenames that he has devised for himself and MODOK, which of course he never actually told to MODOK. A technicality. "The package is secured. Opposition has been...neutralized? One prisoner incoming. I will be returning to home plate in order to secure additional resources for next step of the plan."

Lager fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Sep 23, 2018

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
1 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Demonicus turns the volume down so low that it almost mutes, rolling his eyes at MODOK's outburst. At the end of the speech, he leans over and whispers to Floofnoodle, instructing him to defend the tower as long as he is able, but to flee before he is captured. As Titania tosses Daredevil over her shoulder, he accompanies her to wait for the AIM transport. Tapping his foot impatiently, he checks his watch.

He looks over at a small group of pigeons pecking away merrily at some discarded garbage, and smiles under his mask. "I'll be right back..." He mutters as he moves slowly towards the animals, cooing softly to them. The birds begin to move away, but that trash is just drat good. Then, suddenly, he lunges forward with incredible speed and catches one of the birds in his grip. The animal lurches and pecks at his hand, but the thick glove of his costume protects him handily. He whispers to the distressed bird, "Shhh, shhh...you're going to be beautiful..."

Moving back towards Titania, Demonicus continues to talk to his newfound pet, trying in vain to calm the creature. Looking up to his companion, Demonicus shrugs to her, "Well, we need air transport..."

Lager fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Sep 26, 2018

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
1 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Demonicus watches the vehicle approach and pets the agitated bird in his grip tenderly. Watching the exchange between Titania and their driver, he tries to place the man in the goofy jacket. Operating mainly on the west coast, Dr. D. isn't terribly familiar with the intricacies of New York super villainy, after all. The mention of the wheel, though, and Demonicus snaps his fingers as he realizes. Big Wheel! One of Spider-Man's flamboyant antagonists.

As Titania tosses the still unconscious vigilante and climbs in herself, Demonicus approaches Jackson. He grasps the man around the back of his head, staring into his eyes in a very serious way. "Never forget who you are. We are the conquering warrior-kings of this modern era." He pulls Jackson close, within inches of his own face. "Embrace the wheel." After a long moment wherein the hapless villain becomes intimately familiar with the smell of perturbed pigeon mixed with sweat-soaked body armor, Demonicus releases the man. Feeling that his work is done in evangelizing his fellow villain and reminding him of his true purpose, Demonicus climbs in and buckles up, awaiting the ride back to base.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
1 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Demonicus shrugs a bit at the question, "I suppose it was a bit of a whim. Best not to leave witnesses behind, after all, since apparently the plan was to fool the helicarrier into thinking we were the Fantastic Four. Richards has no idea who hit him, but I saw no reason to leave someone who had seen exactly what we were up to behind to call SHIELD and tell them we were coming." He sighs, petting the agitated bird. "I suppose our collaborators did not see things that way, but I agreed with you for what it's worth. We should have taken the Torch and his rock-faced companion out." He looks back to Daredevil's still limp body. "Do you have any suggestions on what to do with him?"

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
1 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Demonicus considers for a moment before responding, "You flatter me, Titania. But I find myself in an unfamiliar role in this plan. I am used to sending my pets out to do my dark bidding in my stead. In this task, I must act as the hired gun. MODOK's plan is altogether sloppy, though. When planning a mission such as this, there are three factors to consider - you can do things fast, quiet, or cheap. You must pick two." Petting the small bird in his hand lovingly, he continues, "MODOK is trying to have his cake and eat it, too. He is going to find that either the mission necessitates taking too long, is far too noisy and attracts the wrong kind of attention, or we're all going to simply turn against him and steal what is rightfully ours. My main goal is to get paid before that all crashes down around him." He sighs, looking somewhat forlorn under the ridiculously stupid mask he wears. "I'm afraid that losing Demonica to the waves left me with a bit of a...cash flow problem. Only temporary, of course."

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
2 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Time to get a PP...@Lager: 1d6+1d4+1d10+1d8 Trying not to be compacted (Buddy, Traumatized By The Creature, Forcefields, Combat Expert) = (4)+(1)+(5)+(7) = 17; I take a PP for using the d4 distinction, and wind up with an 11 with a d10 effect. If I'm right, the effect from Morrie is only a d4, right? Since you used all three dice in the roll for the total? So I guess it's a d4 complication?

Dr. Demonicus is about to offer his sympathies to Titania when, suddenly, a massive wave strikes the car, shaking it and the occupants inside. something about the noise of the water rushing up...it...*THOOOOM*...

It can't be...

"No...No, not The Beast!!!" Demonicus screams, almost crushing the small bird in his hand in his mania. Soon, the water envelops the car, however, and it becomes clear that the noise and the shaking and the water...are not from the creature, after all. Demonicus looks outside the car, his heart still racing. Hydro-Man...? Ugh. This mission was really starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel, with that one. No creativity to him at all - no artistry to speak of. As the car begins to be crushed, Demonicus sets the bird down and reaches for the lifestone. Pressing a button on his wrist, he activates the forcefields built into his alien-tech costume, and sets to work on the bird. Unfortunately, in such an enclosed space, the forcefield is only so effective.

Demonicus begins to feel extremely claustrophobic, but just a bit more time, that's all he needs...

@Lager: 2d6+1d8+3d10 Creating a kaiju in an enclosed space...might not be the best call! (Buddy, There's No Problem That Can't Be Solved With Kaiju!, Genetic Manipulation, Kaiju Unleashed, Science Mastery) = (3+5)+(3)+(4+4+7) = 26; Spending a PP to bring that to a 16 with a d12 effect, stepped up from d10 by the Kaiju Creation SFX...

Willing the lifestone to do its work within the airtight forcefield, Demonicus delights as he watches the pigeon begin to grow, mutating first into a hawkish bird of prey, and then further into a massive eagle-like bird, and then...more. "Yes, yes my beautiful baby bird...Grow! Grow and free yourself! Papa commands it!"

Claiming an XP for freaking out about the beast. My idea here is to have the bird cut its way out and be a d12 asset if this works! Tagging Titania.

Lager fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Oct 24, 2018

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
2 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

As the massive bird wrenches itself free and continues to grow at a rapid pace, Dr. Demonicus laughs with glee, striking a dramatic villain pose and raising his arms to the sky. "YES! YES, MY BEAUTIFUL BIRD OF PREY! TAKE TO THE SKY! I DUB THE...PARAPPA - THE RAPTOR!!!!" And with that, the latest terrifying Kaiju to spring forth from Demonicus's twisted genius is named. And truly, a name to strike fear into the hearts of all who hear it.

Demonicus then swings an arm around to point at Hydroman, advancing menacingly on Titania...or, well, as menacingly as Morrie can muster. "Hydro-Man! You have meddled in affairs above your station!! You had the opportunity to withdraw and retain your health - if not your dignity." Demonicus whistles, using the control mechanisms on his wrist controls to make the massive bird more...agreeable in its mutated form. "Now...you will be dealt with."

COOOO COOOOO the massive beast exclaims, almost so loudly that it hurts the assembled combatants. Already fifty feet from razor-sharp, serrated beak to the tip of it's feathered tail, PaRappa the Raptor approaches the watery villain and begins to beat its wings, a galeforce wind that demonstrates the power of the great beast as it threatens to blow poor Morrie Bench away entirely. Demonicus laughs with villainous glee, clearly enjoying the opportunity to cut loose. He's missed this...

@Lager: 1d10+1d8+1d8+1d12+1d12 Galeforce Winds (Team, Never Met a Problem That Couldn't Be Solved With Kaiju!, Combat Expert, We Will Roc You, Hydro-Man's Stress) = (7)+(1)+(1)+(12)+(9) = 30; Hoo boy, that's a 21 with a d10 effect for physical stress on Bench, hoping to blow him away and end the fight. 2 opportunities.

Lager fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Nov 11, 2018

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
2 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Doctor Demonicus throws his cape back behind himself dramatically as he turns to face the AIM drones coming out from the warehouse. "You should 'get used' to this if you expect to stay in super villainy! This," he gestures wildly to the crushed vehicle, the titanic pigeon, and the soaked ground all around, "is what the business is all about!! Now then...we have a prisoner to secure before our flight." He pats Parappa's feathers lovingly, as the bird lets forth another terrifying COOO.

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
2 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Doctor Demonicus follows into the warehouse, and chuckles viciously at the AIM man's questions. "Oh, I shouldn't think you'd be successful if you tried. No, we'll simply be keeping him under lock and key for the moment. He found out too much about our plans, and I don't like loose ends. Simply find someplace to keep him secured for the course of our mission."

As Titania returns, he hops aboard the massive mutated pigeon. "I agree. With our prisoner secured and our transportation arranged, we are more than prepared." He gestures to Parappa, inviting her to ride the great beast as well. In a low voice, though, he half-whispers to her, "Were you filling that bottle in the washroom? If you need, we can always stop somewhere for a vitamin water or something. I don't think I'd trust the taps in this place with my life. Hell, you could be drinking leftover Morrie for all we know..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lager
Mar 9, 2004

Doctor Demonicus
2 XP, 0 PP, 0 Stress

Demonicus nods, urging the massive bird down to swoop towards the helicarrier. COOO COOO The shadow of the bird stretches across the helicarrier like an inky black stain, blotting out the sun for those on the deck as it dives close enough for Titania to jump off to start doing her Wreck-it-Ralph routine. He pats the bird on its neck, whispering, "Good boy, Parappa..."

Not doing a roll since it sounds like Titania's taking one.