Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

If SYFY cancels this show they need to just stick to Sharknado so the channel can die a slow death. Quit making good shows to kill them off. Only people watching live is old people and old people only like NCIS reruns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

But SYFY is garbage, for whatever reasons they come up with none of their shows are successful except maybe sg1 and battlestar. That was mostly in spite of themselves. I put some of the blame on old people who watch the complete garbage they show that was made on a budget of 10 dollars because they see that poo poo as super successful cause it’s low risk and money.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Probably stuff like Sharknado, people eat that poo poo up.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

They named the channel SyFy, that should be good enough reason for any of the dumb poo poo they do.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Where do you frequent that you constantly get petitions for canceled TV shows that you feel the need to “deal” with?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’ll be nice to have all the episodes posted at once. I’m not a big sci-fi book person but I kinda have the itch to start reading the books, are they generally pretty good?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

He’ll just show up as himself since Amazon owns us all and he implanted his brain into a computer cause he’s so stupidly rich. Oh and he still mistreats his employees. What a fucker.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

God I wish, SYFY doesn’t deserve to keep running with the poo poo they cancel.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I dunno seemed like Miller was kinda there on his own behalf but it was vague enough that it could be the PM reaching out too.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Game? I’m loving living the life right now.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Is it though?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Cause they’re mostly Canadian and Canadian actors do every sci-fi show.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’ve been in it since the beginning. The first season is slow but the protomolecule stinger is what kept me coming back. I could see someone not sticking through the first season. It’s not that bad though. Just second and third seasons have been way better. SYFY is a trash channel though and should be dumped from cable packages.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

NTRabbit posted:

But who else would fund Sharknado XI: Sharknado vs Anacondanado goes Vegas?

Me, I got the 20 bucks and a iPhone they use for the budget.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I think the show benefits from having aliens do alieny things instead of politicians taking behind each other’s backs.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

For anyone wanting to try to get into the books like me, the first book is 2.99 on kindle

https://www.amazon.com/Leviathan-Wa...se+book+2&psc=1

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Glad we should be getting more head Miller at least.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I personally hope they turn into yarn people.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

To be fair I didn’t even remember Drummer and Ashford until season 3 and that’s mostly cause they say the names about a million times. The Roci crew though, you should know.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

You assume it’s a woman nudity but we could totally get the floating space baby Holden frontal dong. Would you care then?

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I dunno she cussed a lot already. She’s good at it in a weird way though.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I hope we get more schizo Miller cause the doors and corners line is real good. All the batshit things he said was A+.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I’m happy it didn’t just end unceremoniously.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

That’s neat congrats.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

It’s strange this good show with good people is being saved by the richest person in the world who doesn’t give a gently caress about anything but money except for this one show.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

I wish I had the kinda money to buy TV shows. I mean I could help save the world but man buying a show like The Expanse seems fun too.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Like most things in TV show adaptations I bet it comes down to budget.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Because nobody watched it because it took 3 loving seasons to get good.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

In the show everything is hosed especially the belters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Colonization is exactly what Bezos wants.