Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Banano
Jan 10, 2005
Soiled Meat
aaaand theres a bush halfway through the map that you can get stuck in and never get out of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.
It's nice to see that even after the Dreisdunkel mine, none of the U5 forward plans when things involve inclines.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

gently caress the SLED just SLID down the SLOPE

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I really want to try out the new map, it sounds fun, but my computer is currently in the process of self-destructing. Is it a permanent addition to the map pool?

Serpentis
May 31, 2011

Well, if I really HAVE to shoot you in the bollocks to shut you up, then I guess I'll need to, post-haste, for everyone else's sake.

Phlegmish posted:

I really want to try out the new map, it sounds fun, but my computer is currently in the process of self-destructing. Is it a permanent addition to the map pool?

Yep, free patch, 1st of a 2 mission mini-plot line. No date on 2nd yet, mind you, probably post Darktide launch.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
:siren: NEW DARKTIDE - VERMINTIDE - ALL THINGS TIDE MEGATHREAD POSTED!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4017117

it's missing some bits and bobs but I'll get around to those when I get home from work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeathSandwich
Apr 24, 2008

I fucking hate puzzles.
Putting this thread to bed now that we have the combined megathread.

Goodnight sweet prince.