Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

Passive health regen was dumb. Passive ammo regen should have instead been the trait all along, which you could then double or share with allies via talents. Viola - balanced character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

Well poo poo. I really wish you could upgrade the powerlevel of items now.

Doubt I'll be replacing this one for a good long time.

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

On the other hand, leaving ambient light quality at low seems to have stopped the loving awful overexposure bullshit where looking in the general direction of a single candle 10 miles away would make the entire screen pitch black for an hour.

I consider one level looking a bit funky a fair trade-off for the entire rest of the game not being practically unplayable.

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

poe meater posted:

What melee weapons do people use for saltzer?
Falchion has the armor peel and ridiculous damage of the axe, with the area coverage and (almost) speed of the rapier. It's become by far my favorite weapon of his, and shreds everything even with light attacks.

I've also heard good things about the flail, but its timing has never clicked with me. Falchion also looks sexier.

sushibandit
Feb 12, 2009

Minorkos posted:

alternatively Fatshark just hosed up and the anti-cheat is just poo poo
Anti-cheat is always poo poo and fucks with performance. Never played a single title with the garbage where it's neutral/benign. The hit is somewhat understandable in pvp games, but in a pve game without trading it's retarded.