Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
Still liked whoever called it Ratboys 2: Enter The Rotboys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
Just wanna crack open some raki with the drengbarazi.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
Vermintide 2 is the heart warming sequel to the tale of an angsty teen finding her way in the world with the help of her 3 gay uncles and pyromaniac aunt.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

Zhulik posted:

Cease your attempts to humanize the elf. This is NOT canon!!

Look she’s only like 117 she’s still learning how the world works.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
Hey if I play as the shade is it still cool to use a spear or should I just something like double daggers? Also is the shade repeating crossbow any good? Haven’t actually gotten around to trying that.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH

Stanley Pain posted:

I'm not sure how I feel about The Elf's nerfed regen. On one side the regen is pretty strong on recruit and veteran. On the flip side they basically broke 2 other talents with this change.

Changing the % on crit traits kinda blows two. I loved having my F ability up a lot :(

I've been enjoying the Shade a LOT w/ dual daggers. I've played around with the spear and I find it's not as good at opening cans like the daggers are and the movement while attacking doesn't feel as fast or as smooth. I really need to get a good Orange spear to really test out.

Lunethex posted:

The spear is just not compatible with the motivation to backstab. Even when I make conscious efforts to get behind with it and try to take advantage of Backstab the fact of the matter is I have no idea how and when it activates and how much more damage I do with it and the weapon is designed to be a controller's dream. You also lose out on the crit rate of dual wield weapons - Elf dual wield weapons have +10% crit chance on light swings, and the shade gets +5% innately. You kill most enemies instantly on crit backstabs, so S&D or Dual Daggers is best there.

The Elf Volley Bow I haven't tried yet. It needs a fire rate brought up to Saltzpyre's. It also sucks rear end compared to his overall because its alt fire is a 3-round burst that doesn't fire horizontally with recoil that makes bursting anything in the head near impossible. You need Scrounger on it too, so that you can actually get ammo back while using it.

Yeah I had a feeling double daggers was the better bet. The one thing I really like about the spear is you’re so drat fast and versatile with charged attacks and the range is great but that ends up being counter to how the shade operates.

I guess I’ll just have to mess around with the repeater some time tonight then.

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
Hey so it’s been a few months since I really got into this. I remember reading about the glaive being really good for the elf? I ended up getting a couple orange ones out of a bento box, so I figure I may as well give it a try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A FESTIVE SKELETON
Oct 2, 2011

TIS THE SEASON BITCH
Holy Sigmar Finally blessed his ravaged body when he went zealot.