Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baiard
Nov 7, 2011

it's good for you
I don't know what setting I have but I have only ever matched into new matches starting at Taal's keep using Quickplay. I've only gotten into matches that are in progress when I've joined their lobby directly.

Also with 2 characters at Level 17 and 20 respectively I've just met one toxic player and that game lasted like 5 minutes before we failed. Every other match has been wonderful in terms of teamwork and communication.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baiard
Nov 7, 2011

it's good for you
Tag Everything All The Time

Makes landing headshots easier for the whole team.

Baiard
Nov 7, 2011

it's good for you
The halberd has enough range on Kruber to hit Halescourge through the floor. I just did a Champion fight that went really smoothly where I charged around to the boss, attacked him until he teleported and cleaned up adds until the next charge. The tip about the struts blocking the ghostbuster stuff is really good too, although worrying about lining that up and dealing with adds at the same time is a bit difficult.

Baiard
Nov 7, 2011

it's good for you

Digirat posted:

why does my SIR KRUBER! charge sometimes knock down spinemanglr and sometimes does fuckall

I'm not certain about the specific stages he's vulnerable, but basically when he's in attack mode and running around that's when you can knock him down. If he's doing his sweep charge or yelling for more rats then he's invulnerable to the charge, I believe.

Baiard
Nov 7, 2011

it's good for you

Got a cosmetic helmet for Sienna. First I've seen of any cosmetic, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baiard
Nov 7, 2011

it's good for you

enraged_camel posted:

Nice. I didn't know about R, like at all. :)
I didn't either up until I unlocked pyromancer and was having problems getting used to having to wait so long for heat to dissipate without Tranquility. Everybody in the thread kept mentioning the word venting in a specific way that tipped me off something was wrong.