Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Just need to find an excuse to pop home to restart steam. I want to do butt stuff with flame when I get home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
For those of us at work what area the heroic deeds like?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

DreamShipWrecked posted:

In the grand tradition of "gently caress pubbies", just had an elf player kick a dwarf for having the self-healing amulet and loving up his game because he wouldn't carry a health pack (he was carrying a tome and there were three more packs down the road)

Then I get kicked for calling him out on it.

Why do people get such a power trip on this game.

I had been playing elf for ages and switched to the dwarf last week. Except for a select few people all elf players I have come across are assholes.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Jesus Christ. Somehow Fatshark made the crashing worse. Now I get to crash every single mission within the first 5 minutes. How the heck do they make the crashes worse at every single stage of the betas then top off the launch by making the game impossible to play.

loving hell

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Internet Explorer posted:

Not that I've played a billion games or anything, but I feel like I've played enough to say that I've neither seen not heard of anyone crashing. Do you have your latest video drivers? Is your CPU or GPU covered in dust or cat hair? Is your PSU possibly on its way out?

No to all of that. Actually, have 2 of the same PC and both are in tip-top shape. Checked on the bug forums and I am not alone.