Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack
This is my favorite rat murder simulator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Up Circle posted:

Is there a reason theres no reward to taking the practice dummy with you and carrying it all the way to the end of a level

well

how many dummies did you take?

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
You got a friend who is bad at this game? I do too, have them watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs7V_quitpk

These guys are real smart and know the game good and even though it was for V1 it still applies

oh also yes it was made by ppl in this thread.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003

Gonkish posted:

My experience with Champ thus far: 50% runs where the game fucks you, 45% where some idiot on your team runs ahead and dies (usually the elf or slayer, usually the host), and 5% coasting through effortlessly.

Of that 50%, most of the time the game isnt loving you, it's trying to teach you to not waste potions and bombs. Yeah, when you or a teammate just blithely toss a bomb at a roger that doesnt even have a horde with it, you done hosed up.