Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
When myself and two friends play, one of them is usually an elf so the chat log is filled with people joining and leaving when they realise they can't play their precious elf waifu.

comatose fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Mar 9, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Looks like gunners still shoot through walls, fences and everything else.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I thought I was the only one who had the temple of Sigmar part turn into Quake 3 graphics mode. I finally took screenshots last night to explain to my friends and they all laughed at me cos it looks normal to them. :(

It looked perfectly normal in the closed beta if a bit dark.

Also the rats that spawn out of the hole near the entry door completely spaz out in a mess of stretched limbs spinning around at the speed of light lol.

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Pyromancers are the new elves. Since I started playing more ironbreaker and less fire grandma every pubbie pyromancer that joins has to turbo off in front of everyone and get all the kills while everyone else is left trying to simultaneously kill all the poo poo thats chasing the pyromancer and prevent the pyromancer from getting hooked/pounced which usually doesn't happen. I like the stat screen at the end but it would 100% be better if they just got rid of the green circles around the 'highest scores' just so the shitlords aren't rewarded for the bad play.

Also, drakegunning idiot krubers who just SER KRUBER into your flamethrower deserve every bit of friendly fire they get.