Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Dyna Soar posted:

you make music? link pls! :D

end of the year is going to be awesome, i get to see godflesh, author & punisher, mike IX of eyehategod do a collab gig with jaakko vanhala all at the same festival and a few months later, einstürzende neubauten in this old theater... also i get to come to the us in teh summer to play some noise rock. musically the best year in ages

anyway on topic, i remade this old muslimgauze compilation i bought when i was like 16. i went to the record store and asked for "something like aphex twin" who i was a fan of at the time and the clerk gave me this. it blew my mind:
https://open.spotify.com/user/anjovisbonus/playlist/2rQTYr3DJy4pc15trqpCHw

Sounds like you're Finnish and we'll be at all the same shows!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU