Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Seven years isn't that long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Wasn't it RZA who set up the deal behind the clan's back? And some brown-nosing producer defended RZA's action as an artistic move?

When an artist meddles with the distribution of their work it gives fans the idea that they're not important/rich enough to enjoy said elitist-artist's work.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

You got to wait your turn if you want to be employed by the White House for X amount of Scaramuccis.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

What is the commercial use for curling-irons, outside of vloggers singeing a length of hair off and then crying about it?

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

So in Deadpool 3 his role will either be played by Christopher Plummer or replaced by a new character called "Otter".

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

That would be Todd Rogers who also got outed this year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e-H4sEHB54

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Can someone dumb it down for non-US goons the significance of Hannity being a client of Cohen?

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

I've never heard of baby-showers being a thing here in the EU. Probably because no one wants to tempt fate and celebrate when there may be a miscarriage or a stillbirth.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Would I be wrong in being biased against Philadelphians; because they boo Santa Claus, commit battery assault WITH batteries, and murdering hitchhiking-robots?

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

The video-game Odallus features the Odal rune but, to distance itself from it's use by white-supremacists, it's depicted upside-down. Certainly easier to explain than the Manji symbol.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Owners of Mugshots.com have been arrested for extortion. If you had a mugshot published on their site you'd have to pay 400 dollars and up for them to remove it.

https://www.theroot.com/mugshot-com-owners-arrested-for-extortion-1826133048

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

I'm surprised Katie Hopkins can conjure up racial-hatred without coughing up dust and cobwebs.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Seeing as I don't like the subject of Cancer taken lightly can someone please another time Katie Hopkns got owned?

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

The people of Ireland just voted in favour of abortion, so we're due a shower of conservative tears

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Perfection.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

The shame of it is that a lot of people are out of work because of her antics. Maybe in future producers will cast leads who don't have a smart mouth like her, or a horrible secret like Kevin Spacey.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Stars Wars needs a clean break with some new characters in new situations. You can't have a universe and yet have every story revolve around the same dozen names.

Imagine if we got a movie about Leia's princess hijinks on her yet to be-blown-up home planet, or the story of Luke dicking around on the family moisture farm. These characters are tapped out. I want a movie about stormtroopers who turn to bounty hunting after the Empire falls, and they marvel on how easier it is to aim without those helmets on.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

I initially thought it was that sex-offender neckbeard Mario Batali who died, and now I'm bummed it's Bourdain.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

One of the regulars from Taxi had trouble with drugs, and when shooting yet another episode without him they split up his lines between the other cast members. They exhibited chemistry so well that the producers realised the often strung-up actor was expendable, so they fired him.

There was also a dreary British police-procedural Taggart, whose lead-actor died 11 years into the show's run. The show was cancelled 16 years later.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Us Irish voted in the right for abortion in May, because we are socially-progressive in the scant hours when we're not drunk.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

The Culling 1 only left EA nine months ago. That is Electric Boogaloo speed of rushing out a sequel.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Only in Chinese movies does our hero side against the plucky rebellion in favor of keeping the status quo for the authorities. Also, isn't there a rule that no chinese movies can have flights of fantasy that aren't explained away as being make-believe within the movie?

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

You're supposed to kick the hornet's nest, not lick.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

We'll have commercial space-flight to planetary colonies before Star Citizen even hits 1.0.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Holy poo poo, he got fired after directing two blockbusters. I'm not going to be famous but I'm glad I deleted that transphobic joke tweet from four years ago.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

When Tesla dissolves Elon Musk will have finished the perfect submarine that will let him hide in the deepest cave in Thailand.

vvv: I just got that.

Inspector Gesicht has a new favorite as of 21:47 on Jul 23, 2018

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

I'm sure the game-plan for MoviePass was to make up the difference in volume.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

He looks like the doll they ask kids in court where they've been bad touched came to life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRiSKEwuwoQ&t=122s

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

https://youtu.be/eKF6xnvaCsE

http://ie.ign.com/articles/2018/08/06/dead-cells-review-removed

IGN retracts review as it plagiarises another video. There's only so many ways you can talk about a rogue-metroidvania but even this is lazy.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Fred Savage?

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

As an antidote please list all the child-stars who graduated into normal people.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

The Potter kids where chosen specifically because they didn't have stage-moms and dads, as the Chris Columbus who didn't commit genocide but did direct Pixels wanted to avoid another McCauley Culkin situation.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

As you would expect that IGN reviewer who was fired for plagiarism did the deed more than once. I never would pegged him for a cheat as every word out of his mouth is a cliche anyway.

https://kotaku.com/ign-pulls-review-after-plagiarism-accusations-1828157939

At least when I ripped off the plot of an episode from Grizzly Tales for Gruesome Kids for my english-essay 12 years ago I just winged it from memory. Does anyone remember that show? With the stop-motion cryptkeeper-movie-guy?

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

My knowledge of short-selling is limited to that movie where Christian Bale plays an autistic hedge-fund manager with the one eye, but now is a good time to bet against Tesla:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/aug/21/tesla-elon-musk-short-sellers-made-1bn

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Malcolm Gladwell advocated Bannon being in the festival. How long has it been known that Gladwell is just a corporate shill, and his 10,000 hour theory is jabberwock?

Inspector Gesicht has a new favorite as of 09:56 on Sep 4, 2018

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

Australia is a festering turd

Australia is my birth country and I'd take offence to this statement, but I've been gone twenty years and am not going back, so do continue.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

I think there was some dreadful crossover where Batman got his memory wiped by the rest of the heroes over them brainwashing a rapist supervillain which Batman objected with.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

The only good depiction of Death-"Killer-Handjob"-Stroke was the Teen Titans movie where he wanted to brainwash the Earth, so he would always have a free ride from the airport.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

That Spiderman game that came out yesterday is going to be outdated since it has J. Jonah Jameson as an Alex Jones-style radio-host, but now nobody knows who Alex Jones is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Henry Cavill's out of the DC movies so here's looking to see him in the MCU.