Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

dog nougat posted:

:lol: schaden is on me. Totally made me jump. Dunno what I was expecting.

I was expecting it to have the head of a sea lion. So I was doubly surprised.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Araenna posted:

I love how a millisecond after kicking the chair his friend realizes what a terrible mistake he's made.

A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend encourages you to try it again because this time he totally won't kick the chair again.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

kupachek posted:

The vehicle crumplezones provide zero protection while you are trying to change a tire though.

That's why I always walk around with at least three or four car crumple zones in my pockets. I know it's a tactilol thing to do, but I just feel safer with my EDCz (every day crumple zones).

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

MisterBibs posted:

Antivaccer schadenfreude! Hope this isn't too small, pulled it directly off a FB page.

:( Her baby is gonna die of meningitis.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Nah, she was probably vaccinated by a caring loving parent.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Thats the exact noise your butt will not be making. More like sqweeeeeeeeeeerck

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Volcott posted:

Would the middle ground there not be "keep it in quarantine until you know if it has rabies, then either let it go or shoot it?"

Aren't some animals carriers of it but don't show signs?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

"Can you believe she's part PIT BULL?!"

gently caress that poo poo

So could a dog expert type person let me know if the two dogs were more eager to help because there were two of them?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A real party animal that loves their unborn kid would go out and try to catch the perfect wave despite a measly little tropical depression (which is a fancy word for thunderstorm). Stop being a baby.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He's fine. Who among us hasn't woken up with their head glued to their pillow because they passed out with a bleeding head?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Yeah, there goes his ability to apologize for having a bad day, and this isn't who he really is.

At this point he should just lean into it and start a gofundme to rake in cash from other racists.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bumblefuck! posted:

There are videos of him running away from at least two different news crews. It's amazing

https://twitter.com/girlsreallyrule/status/997188573458784261

What news are these reporters hoping to break here? Get him to spew more racist poo poo? Also, dude is an idiot for not taking a couple week vacation and waiting it out until the president says something stupid and the news cycle moves on.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I think it's actually toxic enough that right wing media won't pick him up. If he let slip one thing once, then yeah, but not multiple times. They like their racism subtle so they can pretend they're just "saying it like it is," not overt.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Inspector Gesicht posted:

Owners of Mugshots.com have been arrested for extortion. If you had a mugshot published on their site you'd have to pay 400 dollars and up for them to remove it.

https://www.theroot.com/mugshot-com-owners-arrested-for-extortion-1826133048

Well I'm sure they'll be eligible for a discount.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Dudes gonna get murdered. He's gonna get murdered and then the media is going to ask "why was it taken so far?"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

It's the country where I'd quite like to be. Pony trekking or camping. It's the country for me.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

:stonk:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wheat Loaf posted:

Hmm, yeah, I looked that up in a dictionary and I think I can do without pictures. :(

Just a fancy word for "big ol' explodey gross wound."

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Beer_Suitcase posted:

What do you get if you win?

A concussion.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

He should have just rode the Matterhorn at Disney 9 times like a normal person. Probably would have cost the same too.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Don't those dummies know they can just ride a helicopter to the top? Geez!

I'm gonna build a restaurant up there. Make the trip worth it, you know.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Phanatic posted:

Get a good look folks, it's dinner and a show.

At Benihana's dinner is the show.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Turned a beetle into a fly!

I'll just see myself out.....

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That man's extensive DragonForce CD collection is going to be on Ebay any day now, and I will be there to reap the rewards.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

kupachek posted:

You never let a "tragedy" go to waste do you?

What? You some kind of nerdy Nekrogoblikon fan or something? Dork.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well, one was successful and the other was a lying poo poo bag that dragged his family into his legal troubles.

Let's see....

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

No charcoal grill in the picture. 7/10.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

OMGWTFBBQ! But in a good way!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

JEEVES420 posted:

16:9 Pillar boxed to 4:3 with blurred pillar box to 9:16 to 16:9 letter boxed :aaaaa:

It's like the Inception of fast food fights.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

Full story and video here

She's my kind of train wreck.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This feels like Chicago to me for some reason.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The follow up glove slap is the best part.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Remember when she got in trouble for singing the national anthem poorly that one time?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

Nah, he was too busy becoming a blackbelt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

And even still he blacked out less people than Cosby.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Time sure has been hard on Baby Spice.

edit:
Also my friends and I were laughing it up as the election went on. Just a sort of disbelief mixed with the attitude of "well, at least it will be an entertaining four years." But now we all know it's going to be eight.

Solice Kirsk has a new favorite as of 12:27 on May 31, 2018

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

sandoz posted:

good to be white isn't it

Yes. Obviously.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This election was the first one where I didn't want either candidate to win. Like watching a Patriots/Packers Super Bowl.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

purple death ray posted:

Both candidates suck, I'm writing in Harambe lol lol. How did that one work out for you.

Most of us voted for Clinton. How'd that turn out?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Stop, drop, and roll. Idiot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Azhais posted:

Torching cars, deserves what he gets

Maybe that car killed his dad in a bar fight back in '88.