Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

The irresponsible old man who nearly murdered three fisherman by recklessly operating his six-figure toy while using his cell phone, and spewed Trump catch-phrases when caught. I declare it to be no great loss.

I didn’t see it come up here but speaking of lovely old men in scooters, the guy who made a flight attendant wipe him is dead!

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/evyd97/the-guy-who-forced-taiwanese-flight-attendants-to-wipe-his-rear end-is-dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

I love my job because

1. We're a customer service office that doesn't see customers physically, so there's no need to throw people out (though I did once and it was really satisfying).

2. I'm the boss so I get to set the rules.

If anyone is verbally abusive to my staff, I get on the phone and tell them they get one chance to cool their jets before I hang up on them. If they don't immediately change their tune, I hang up and we stop picking up their calls. These girls don't get paid nearly enough to be brought to tears by someone screaming to get free poo poo.

We've actually had some customers stop being abusive very quickly after realizing that it isn't working. It's apparent that they're not actually losing their temper and were actually making a specific effort to get things going their way by being mean to the staff. Once they see that we're not going to immediately give in just to get rid of them, it's like they crashed into a brick wall and don't know where to go from there.

I had a coworker do something similar once. I’m walking into the back and he’s on the phone with a client. I hear him say something to the effect of “if you continue to yell at me like a child, I will hang up.” A moment later, he terminates the call. The phone rings, and he yells for no one to answer it. He picks up, says “well, I told you what would hap-“ and terminates the call again after the guy continued to be lovely. He calls back again and is now totally cool and works w my coworker. It was amazing.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I don’t understand what’s going on here. There’s some kind of string or cable? But what’s the context?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

A Proper Uppercut posted:

There's a person who left their bike in the breakdown lane and is standing in the middle of the road. They hit that person's bike.

Lmao, I’m reading on my iPad so how it handles video sizing can be dumb. I didn’t realize I needed to scroll over, I just saw the guy wheelieing and then a bike flipping. Whoops!

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

And to think 14 years ago, this guy would have had this memory all to himself.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I like that the British lady presumably uploaded the video herself.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Phy posted:

gently caress you, go have a juice hall putsch instead

I don’t understand how they’re allowed to assemble, assuming they’re classified as Neo-Nazis in Germany. I thought they had reaaaaaal tight laws about that. Or is it that they’re right-wing and neo-nazi’s but not out as Neo-Nazi’s? Either way it sucks.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I would guess this might be from streaming... but if not, WHY post this online?

Also, I love the escalation in that OK lady video. I did not expect such big flames.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

greazeball posted:

that lady is pretty loving far from OK if you ask me

Well, I’m glad she was caught Sooner than later.

Boywhiz88 has a new favorite as of 11:20 on Jun 26, 2019

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

Grouchio posted:

As god is my witness Biden is broken in half :kheldragar: :kheldragar: :kheldragar: :kheldragar:

Any highlights?

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I was driving yesterday and saw a Ryder truck being driven with the top sheered off, while towing an SUV, and I thought about this thread.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

DandyLion posted:

Not to shift blame away from toolbag Tim there, but the dudes father was murdered by a crazy (presumably black though I can't recall if that was explicitly stated in the article I read) homeless guy I think, so his excuse is he's got PTBD or something of that ilk....

Citation needed

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

“AZN Pimp Master”

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

zoux posted:

The tale of the world's stupidest Harvard Law professor (yes, I'm aware of the existence of Alan Dershowitz)
https://twitter.com/KeraBolonik/status/1153611968193933312

I’m only halfway and I would be dead if I took a drink every time this man was an idiot.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

chitoryu12 posted:

https://twitter.com/adriannahopkins/status/1154341422285447168?s=21

Another woman gets to have her face and name plastered everywhere.

For her catchy nickname like BBQ Becky, I hope hers is N-Word Nancy

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

I like that the D&B issue didn’t come up in the first year. “This is fine but if it goes on for another year..”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

What’s with the guard wearing black rubber gloves while brandishing?