Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

quote:

They even got Katie Hopkins, Britain’s own dollar-store Eva Braun, to come along for part of the ride, presumably as some sort of totem against shipwreck, because any self-respecting god of the ocean would spit Hopkins right back out again.

That's some :kiss: right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Yeah it links to a story from Feb 2017 so it's just old news I guess.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

muscles like this! posted:

Trump's social media team have been altering pictures to make him look slimmer. Also they've made his fingers longer.

A discreetly longer torso. Perfection.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

dumb. posted:

Fresh new Dash Cam Owners Australia is up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMDAX8shiK8

Every time I see one of these dashcam videos from Australia I can't help but feel like the roads are designed to be as confusing and unintuitive as possible. Hard to tell though since I don't drive on the wrong side of the road :patriot:

Also, Mexicans? Really?

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Not to sound smug, but I'm still surprised that everyone is focusing on the liability part of this and not that AOC walked that guy right into saying that Wells Fargo involved themselves with an environmentally risky construction project that went through native land because it was "worth the risk" just after him claiming that Wells Fargo puts people before profits.

e: whoops i was talking about the tweets not the gun article

Rainbow Knight has a new favorite as of 01:31 on Mar 15, 2019

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

So if humans abandoned Australia today, how long until it's natural flora and fauna grow to be 300 feet tall and start crushing cities?

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Maybe I'm way off, but "if his calf was wearing a leather jacket" might be the second clue that it's just a joke :v:

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

have any pro-brexit people suggested that the UK starts it's own EU called the European-Cool-Union

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Nathilus posted:

I was being stupid once and rode my horse back in from the pasture with just the bridle and no saddle. For the clueless this means I had no way of controlling him except telepathy and no way to hold on besides grabbin mane.

Normally this would have been fine. He'd have speed walked over to the trough of oats in the barn where I'd hop off and start groomin'.

But he was a goin-fast type horse and on this particular cool day all the other horses were feelin frisky. They started running around while we were still out there and he decided to as well.

I held on as long as I could then finally ate it, and just as I thought the worst was over he accidentally stepped on my head when he realized something had gone wrong and began to slow.

Luckily the ground was moist and instead of popping like a grape my head just sank 8 inches into wet soil. I was physically fine but it scared the poo poo outta me. RESPECT LARGE ANIMALS.

:stare: that's some luck right there hoo boy

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

CommonShore posted:

MMA Schad from last night:

Backstory: Curly haired guy (Askren) is a loud-mouthed trash talking chud who has essentially been badmouthing everyone in the world for like 8 years. This is his second UFC fight after a long career crushing cans in the B-leagues. He showed an intense amount of disrespect to Cuban Jesus (Masvidal), including giving details of private sparring sessions from years prior. Askren is also a Sandy Hook truther and bitcoin enthusiast.

The fight:

https://streamable.com/yxi2x

https://twitter.com/Benaskren/status/1147749855772545025

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

MarcusSA posted:

It’s illegal to carry a gun in any federal facility even if you are a police officer.

The security guard had the legal right to detain him :shrug:

i mean, "detain" seems pretty far removed from what happened in that video. it's pretty clear that all he wanted to do was point his gun at a guy

e: oh man i just blew my own mind. i knew guns were a dick waving thing but i never put together that when people pull there gun out in a threatening way it was dick-intimidation whoa :aaaaa:

Rainbow Knight has a new favorite as of 15:58 on Jul 27, 2019