Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Okay here's mine: you buy an army suit and shave your head and glue a bunch of badges to your breast so it looks like you're really great at war. Go around bars and look for attractive women. If you find one, walk up to them and say "hello, I'm a Army War Commander, I protect this country with honor and vigilance. Respect our troops and have sex with me." Then she'll be legally required to do some sex with you and marry you and have a baby. Okay then tell her "lady I'm sorry but there's another war and I have to go beat it easily with my skills and tactics." Then salute her and leave and drive to another state.

Go to another bar and repeat the procedure. Keep doing it until you've had babies in 50 states. Congratulations, you now have an incredible amount of deductibles for your taxes, and you have deceived ultimately a poo poo ton of women.

PS: there are no flaws in my plan so don't bother trying to point out any

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Become an alcoholic but convince your family that you have a chronic illness so whenever you're puking and/or hung over they just think you're having an episode of your totally real sickness.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Being married and saying you're happy

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
That there is ethical consumption under capitalism

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

that piss IS NOT stored inside the balls :master:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

star scream

Cymoril
Jul 1, 2005

Kittens Warm the World
Dinosaur Gum
Promises of custom spaceships.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Lowtax posted:

Okay here's mine: you buy an army suit and shave your head and glue a bunch of badges to your breast so it looks like you're really great at war. Go around bars and look for attractive women. If you find one, walk up to them and say "hello, I'm a Army War Commander, I protect this country with honor and vigilance. Respect our troops and have sex with me." Then she'll be legally required to do some sex with you and marry you and have a baby. Okay then tell her "lady I'm sorry but there's another war and I have to go beat it easily with my skills and tactics." Then salute her and leave and drive to another state.

Go to another bar and repeat the procedure. Keep doing it until you've had babies in 50 states. Congratulations, you now have an incredible amount of deductibles for your taxes, and you have deceived ultimately a poo poo ton of women.

PS: there are no flaws in my plan so don't bother trying to point out any

I have a similar strategy but replace Army with Navy so they don't question my housebo*AHEM*patrol boat.

Of course its a real Naval vessel baby, the guns are hidden as this is a new clitoral combat stealth ship!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I'm going to start putting people on probation for these unfunny one line replies, come on people, either get creative or scram!!!!!

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
When I tell people I don’t live in my parents basement and that I actually have a fancy degree and am a successful business person

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Grow a full mustache/beard then shave the left side of the mustache and the right side of the beard

You will appear as two completely different people from each side

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
one way mirrors

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
i got three words for you op:

imitation. crab. meat.

:mad:

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Squirt is just pee, it's hosed up and made me cum but it was all a lie

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Lying about your age to younger women so you can sleep with them

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Uncle Enzo posted:

That there is ethical consumption under capitalism

:tif:

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Lying about your age to younger women so you can sleep with them

they get really pissed when they find out im not middle aged im just a fat bald late 20s guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Eh nevermind

• Locked thread