Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

the only thing in the world i want is to get the bag of lays potato chips but i'm hungover and i don't think my reaction toimes are going to suffice for this challenge, ugh what do i do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Is it the boss under the sink? If so, here’s a tip: for its main attack it sprays bleach all over you which poisons you. If you defeat the boss under the stairs, it drops ‘rubber gloves’ and the boss in the bottom drawer in your bedroom drops ‘old t-shirt’ and ‘old jeans’. Both of which have high poison resist.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I left a hint

the chips are delicious

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Also, if ‘your husband/wife’ appeared as a black phantom while you were drunk the night before and you defeated them, you can summon them to help with this fight.

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Please do not get drunk and realm invade spouses.

----------------

Farecoal

There he go
i transposed the soul from the boss in my garden and got The Bong of Want

bird.

it looks like a regular can of Van CAmp's pork and beans but as soon as you get n ear it the lids pop off and become it's hands like two giant saw blades and there's bean tentacles everywhere

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

BrownianMotion posted:

it looks like a regular can of Van CAmp's pork and beans but as soon as you get n ear it the lids pop off and become it's hands like two giant saw blades and there's bean tentacles everywhere

Oh, that's an easy one. Just go here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3848203

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

bird.

Me: "here are the souls of the nachos I demolished last night"

Lawn gnome:

Me: "please upgrade my frying pan!"

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
why won't ornstein and smough let me get my mail, i just want my nintendo power but they smash me up when i go outside

Farecoal

There he go

BrownianMotion posted:

Me: "here are the souls of the nachos I demolished last night"

Lawn gnome:

Me: "please upgrade my frying pan!"

Farecoal

There he go
me, lighting my joint: "flame, dear flame"

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
op chug some estus

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Sonic the Hedgehog is guarding the oven, my onion rings are ready, dammit

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
opened up the cupboard under the sink to get a new sponge but I’m blocked by a wall of fog :/

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

vanisher

How the heck does a chip monster take half my life with one blow anyway.

*some stupid doctor starts talking about the food groups and exercise*

vanisher

Starman Super DX posted:

opened up the cupboard under the sink to get a new sponge but I’m blocked by a wall of fog :/

lol if you're running a sponge build. The dex caps make the later fights impossible.

Koishi Komeiji

git food

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Ancient Regent Cornwallus, Last of the Cob Lords

Macnult

trying to make breakfast but some guy with a teal mustache is shaking their head and punching the air in front of me

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
sorry to spoil the experience but don't open the left door to the cupboard... it's a mimic. really poor kitchen design if you ask me, but i could just be bitter because i always open start with that door.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
crunchy peanut butter of chaos is one of my favorite bosses in all of gaming, tbh. the opening cutscene where you think it's creamy but SURPRISE NOPE THOSE ARE PEANUT CHUNKS... undeniable proof that gaming is truly an art form.

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

wearing a lampshade

opened up my cupboard to an empty spice rack and this shaker of truffle salt telling me "the paprika is in another cupboard"

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:

BrownianMotion posted:

man up and claim those pork souls

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
I was hoping to get some peanut butter pretzels out the cupboard but I didn't pass the skill check so now I have to eat the crumbs off the couch

• Locked thread