Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Welcome to WWE Fastlane!!! This show will probably be bad or at least very boring! Lets run down the card, which has 6(!) matches announced.

Natalya and Carmella vs Becky Lynch and Naomi : Does anyone care about this match? It was thrown together at the last minute, has pretty much zero story build, and it's pretty much impossible to care about anyone in this match (sorry Becky). I guess the only saving grace is that it isn't a six woman tag match. There are no stakes involved in this match either.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Rusev: Rusev is mad at Nakamura for kicking his buddy Aiden English in the throat. He's also mad because he keeps being left off of Smackdown. But other than that, this feud ALSO has very little in the way of stakes. It's basically a way to get Shinsuke on the card.

Bobby Roode (c) vs Randy Orton for the United States Championship: This feud started because of the Smackdown TOP 10 list, which was really dumb and neither Orton or Roode seem to care about. Orton's only interest is winning that title so he can be a grand slam champion. That being said, this match has the potential to be incredibly boring. Oh yeah, and I guess Jinder (accompanied by his bacne and a Singh Brother) will get involved somehow.

Charlotte Flair (c) vs Ruby Riotttttttttttttttttttt (w/her team of idiot loser jobbers) for the Smackdown Women's Championship:

Hey this feud has been vaguely interesting! That being said, vaguely interesting does not mean its still not a filler match. It very much is. Ruby and Charlotte have ran through each others friends/allies and now they clash at Fastlane. That being said, this match's outcome is probably one of the most predictable on the card. It's the aftermath that has people interested. Will Carmella cash in? Or will the Queen run into a certain undefeated Empress? Or maybe nothing will happen (wouldn't that be exciting!!)!

The Usos (c) vs The New Day for the Smackdown Tag Team Titles: Hey, this match will be pretty good most likely! The result is obvious, but it will be a fun match, probably the best on the card tonight. :toot:

AJ Styles (c) vs Baron Corbin vs Dolph Ziggler vs Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn vs John Cena for the WWE Title: A clusterfuck of a match. AJ Styles has the odds stacked against him. Will he overcome the odds so he can be beaten by Shinsuke Nakamura at Wrestlemania? What will happen to John Cena if he loses!? Will he despair again? No one cares about Baron Corbin or Dolph Ziggler. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn will probably fight a bunch again.

---

Fastlane's pre-show starts at 7PM Eastern! There are NO matches announced for it! So you'll get an hour of talking heads. All that and probably more at Fastlane!! (Okay, maybe not much more if anything)

DarkstarIV fucked around with this message at 23:20 on Mar 11, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Liquid Communism posted:

Who the gently caress is this curly-headed ginger in the bad suit on the pre-show?

noted bad person Sam Roberts

please ignore him he is a terrible and bad person.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
hey an unannounced pre-show match!!!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
WHERE THE gently caress IS MY GIANT TEXT ON THE SCREEN, WWE!?

smh this ppv sucks.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
go away jinder

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
why the gently caress is this top 10 thing/feud still going

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
oh my god we go from jinder mahal to dolph ziggler. its like going from one circle of wrestling hell to another.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
i hope dolph ziggler gets fired into a sun after this. put dolph and jinder in a match at wrestlemania. loser gets fired into the sun. they pin each other so they both lose.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
This is like jobber thunderdome.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

bessantj posted:

Alright, this is going to be my first PPV in about two years!

i am very sorry

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

a new study bible! posted:

oh look its the guy who pays to be on the wwe preshow

That is Rosenberg. Sam Roberts is on because he's a terrible person in every way.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Aphrodite posted:

A six pack challenge seems unfair to Kevin Owens.

yeah but imagine how unfair it would be to everyone else if finn balor was in the match

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Time for the cooldown match!!! :haw:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I hope WWE renames these guys to Blandy Boreton and Bobby Snooze.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
even the announcers have stopped giving a gently caress and are breaking kayfabe

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
also apparently tom controls the cameras, not kevin.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
thank god this match is over.

but god loving damnit orton is US champ.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
GOTTA TALK ABOUT RONDA EVEN THOUGH SHE ISNT A SMACKDOWN SUPERSTAR DAMNIT

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

GrimGypsy posted:

wwe corporate power structure is very confusing

so the RAW GM can force the people in charge of the show/company to wrestle against their will, and they are not able to just fire him or something?

Triple H and Stephanie do in fact have two contracts. So he is technically in the right. :eng101:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Low Desert Punk posted:

Becky got literally no reaction

I think you mistook Becky for Carmella.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
jesus christ is natalya turning into a final fantasy villain?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Carmella is literally divas era tier of wrestling

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Just a PSA, this is Carmella's first win of 2018. She is now like 1-16.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Reminder: Its not the main roster that killed Carmella. She wasn't over even in Full Sail (who will pop for even a headlock). :laffo:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Time for our I WILL BEAT YOU moment from Nakamura.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
so if ruby riottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt loses tonight, does that mean the riott squad is disbanded?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
hmmmmmmmmm where is the riott squad? they certainly won't try a post match beatdown. no sir. :thunk:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Saint Freak posted:

Two unrelated wrestlers will run out with hammers.

excuse me, i think you mean foam wrenches.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Shane is good again. He saved Shinsuke vs AJ for us. :toot:

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Can we put Baron Corbin back in the penalty box?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Look at the bright side! We get sad John Cena again!!!

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

fart blood posted:

So uhhh what's Randy Orton doing at Mania?

Jinder vs Bobby vs Randy

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Hahahah Orton being a smarmy dick rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Charlotte sounds utterly terrified. :allears:

• Locked thread