Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

why are the two most over wrestlers in smackdown curtain jerking in the first place?
To open the show hot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Le Saboteur posted:

I don't know if Nakamura is just taking it easy these days or WWE has just forced him so hard into their style because it feels like every move he does now is some signature move or combo.
Nah this is pretty much Nakamura in general

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

The_Rob posted:

Roode is a more interesting wrestler than randy. I'll fight anyone who disagrees.
His NXT title run actually turned my opinion on him for the better.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Pizza Hut is the best chain franchise which is not a high bar to cover, but I'm a pizza expert since my little town has 16 (soon to be 18) pizza places within a mile radius of my house.

If you ever end up in the town of Monroeville my recs are: Gateway Grill, Napoli's, and Grandslam pizza.

Anyway those are my pizza takes, this match is good

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Sam Robert's is Kermit's nephew all grown up
He's Jordan Peterson's nephew?

• Locked thread