Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I have a 3 year old, a 1 year old, and one due in September. It's insanely exhausting but other than that I love it. Not to be corny but they are my reason for waking up and going to work every day instead of what I used to go to work for (to buy vidya games)

My 3 year old absolutely loves going to the dentist because he has a "movie theater" in the waiting room and now that we just got the basement done, I am turning it into a movie theater. Complete with this carpet:

I wouldn't get excited to do stuff like this (if I'd do it at all) if I didn't have kids. I can't wait until they're old enough that we can take them on vacations :3:

Caganer posted:

did goons who have kids want them when they were younger? i'm getting older and still don't, people keep telling me i'll change my mind. and condoms suck.

My wife and I both didn't want kids until we hit our early 30s. It was the way to do it anyway, because we got the house and our finances in order so it worked out well. We wanted to go on lots of peaceful vacations and see the world and stuff, which we pretty much did. Then we were ready. We're done with 3 though. I'm not buying a minivan.

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Mar 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Literally A Person posted:

My baby had his first projectile shart today.

My wife and I almost fell on the floor laughing.

My one year old projectile sharted with such a blast that two separate occasions it landed on my jeans. I have pics of it somewhere

Do it ironically posted:

it's really cliche and condescending to say it but once you have kids your life perspective changes and unless you have kids you don't understand what unconditional love and selflessness is

whenever my childless friends say something like i love my cat unconditionally or something my eyes want to roll so far back in my head they rip out

To be fair I love my children and my cat unconditionally

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Do it ironically posted:

Paw patrol is awful but there’s this YouTube guy called Blippi and it’s a million times worse than paw patrol

ugh his loving voice

It would be 100x more bearable if he just spoke like a normal human being. It's like he's trying to have a wacky voice but just can't get it quite right.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

vyst posted:

I wish Nickelodeon children's tv when i was a kid was still on the air. High, adult me would appreciate poo poo like Eurekas Castle, and The Elephant Show so much more

Why not just put those shows on for them?

I'm trying to get my 3 year old into Ren and Stimpy but I think I have a good 4 or 5 more years until that becomes a thing :allears:

• Locked thread