Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
probably good background tv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ardemia posted:

I wonder if they will discuss Scientology as it relates to lovely dumb business practices.

I worked for a Scientologist who tried to send office staff to brainwashing camp in California, ama

how was camp?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
we are LIVE baby

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

rear end cobra posted:

is it possible to watch without having to download a scientology app to my phone

click the link in the op

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
the e meter told me i was gay, off the charts gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Chrs Gry posted:

They should do a Battlefield: Earth show on it

i saw that movie in theaters with a friend and i thought it was cool but afterwards he said it sucked and so i pretended to think it sucked too bc i didnt want to seem lame

• Locked thread