Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I'll be Android Eleventeen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Gulag play in this game, you are no replacement. You are the Original Gulag Copy.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hello I am here and I remember watching this whole series and I have no idea who my character is.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

GeneX posted:

Cults are extremely bad game design unless handled super carefully, but lumpen’s histrionics are maybe even worse

I take it this is your first game playing with Lumpen?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Holy poo poo I'm sorry I'm 500 posts back, I'll try to catch up soon. Is there anything pressing that needs my attention rn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Goddamn guys I'm sorry I think I have to replace out. I'm just absolutely overwhelmed by the volume of posting. I can't even remember what pages I've read or not. I'm really sorry, I guess I forgot how much content an active 23 player game can consist of.

• Locked thread