Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Roman Reigns is...
This poll is closed.
the NEW People's Champion 2 1.77%
the voice of the voiceless, the new CM Punk 11 9.73%
Vince McMahon's nemesis who Vince definitely doesn't favor in any way 19 16.81%
also wondering why there was a cameraman in the women's lockerroom 47 41.59%
THE BIG DOG! 34 30.09%
Total: 113 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

rovert posted:

At the Madison Square Garden show tonight they rebooked the billed card.

Cena/Nikki vs Bayley/Elias got turned into Cena/Nikki vs Sonya Deville/Elias

Bayley got added to Sasha vs Alexa match.

this was, imo, a good call. though the funny part was that Bayley's tube men failed to inflate, so she just kinda ran over and pulled them up in the air where they flopped down sadly with no air, which, if you want a visual metaphor for Bayley's career, loving maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

other than that it was a completely standard Raw house show, except with a fun opening match of Nakamura/Styles vs Owens/Sami that got turned into Nakamura vs Owens after the heels destroyed Styles before the match, and then ended in a DQ win for Nakamura when Sami interfered (before Styles came out and made a save after getting helped off by refs in the opening). It also had a Braun vs Kane vs Lesnar match that was quite fun and went for at least 4 minutes, though Lesnar had ample room to rest between suplexes. My favorite match was probably The Bar vs New Day vs Apollo & Titus vs Gallows & Anderson which was a wild tag clusterfuck that actually got decent cheers for Apollo & Titus. There was also a fantastic Elias segment where he sang with Sonya railing against NYC and John Cena, and their match against Cena and Nikki had some really good work from Sonya, imo. Mandy also looked surprisingly good at grappling against Asuka in an earlier match I had expected to be a total squash.

The main was Miztourage vs Finn, Seth, and Roman, which, man, Main Event Bo Dallas is a hell of a thing to behold. Like, I will say this about house shows: they give performers who barely ever get in front of the camera on Raw or Smackdown a lot more time to shine. It was actually pretty drat fun though, for what it was, and at least when my friend had to leave early, she didn't miss much except a spear and a pin :v:

all in all pretty loving overpriced for what it was (it is MSG, after all) but I took a few friends to it as their first live WWE show and we had a good time. it was a fun show, though not nearly as good as the Smackdown house show I saw last year on the Road to Wrestlemania. In general I would say that WWE house shows probably more skippable than ever with the roster split and current feuds, though.

also they don't hang the wrestlemania sign at house shows which is loving bullshit how the gently caress am i supposed to get invested if no one is pointing at anything

abraham linksys fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Mar 17, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread