Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
I stand on one leg, rest the other on the top windowsill of my vantage point in the dallas schoolbook depository. eyeing down my mons venus, i line up my birth canal with my target and account for wind resistance and bullet drop. by popping into a squat, i hear that familiar ka-CHAK indicating a round has been chambered. today, my little bwendolyn makes history.

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
from my position on the bottom of the orbital platform, i could see the cybercityscape stretch undifferentiated across the surface of Urth-69. my stomach rumbled, the flesh writhing with hungry young. i felt my boi-yoni stretch and disdend, heard the wet snapping as my anatomy rearranged itself. i suppose it hurt, but my body was a distant discomfort i watched, slack-faced, go about its wretched business. i saw it, myself, i suppose i was the one who pulled down my fishnets, the soaked-through panties i stole from senpai's laundry, i popped a squat upon the translucent hatch, and saw it gently unclench.

What horrors rained down upon that planet I cannot name. I only know the name which screams through every fried neuron with each successive cummies: Onii-san. Onii-san. Onii-san, I love you. Onii-san, I live for you. Onii-san, fill me with your hungry love. Onii-san.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
my baby kills threads at a college level :getin:

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
its good to start a college fund early, its even gooder to cryogenically freeze all ur organs on the off chance lil'spunky needs a spare ticker when he turns 69

crimes

• Locked thread