Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baby T. Love
Aug 5, 2009

Minenfeld! posted:

Does anyone have the link for that spreadsheet with all the builds?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cet1j7oWgf9_UjtttDUrumRdctBjsczZwjnY6x_Q4y0/edit#gid=1977218441

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baby T. Love
Aug 5, 2009

Fishstick posted:

Neurotoxin AC with fear takes care of any size of swarm with minimal ammo, and prevents bugs from overruning objective locations.

I am seconding this. It's been the most fun I've had with the game just exclusively running Haz 5. The Neurotoxin poisons the bugs (which also slows them) and the fear duration is determined by the bugs' distance traveled after they become feared, so the fear effect lasts longer when they are poisoned, because of the slow. Basically, shoot 4 rounds of this at a spawning wave and no grunts will survive.

Baby T. Love
Aug 5, 2009
I set my turrets up facing inward to the BATTLE ZONE where their stuns and ability to kill swarmers and jellies are more important than how much raw damage they do. I also use the EM discharge overclock to deal 40 AoE damage every couple shots I shoot at the turrets with my Voltaic SMG. The Discharge has a short cooldown so two turrets means double discharge dps. Thank you for listening to my TED Talk.

Baby T. Love
Aug 5, 2009
I do Heavy Hitter EPC with my Cryo Driller. Sometimes I can't get close enough to Drill'em because geometry/danger/speed, and it's fast. Haven't tried Wave Cooker with that mod on Cryo though, it sounds like it might be better for my use, except if I'm sniping big Mactera (maybe?). How does the Wave Cooker option fare against Mactera?

e: Can Wave Cooker deal with Mactera faster than 3-4 HH EPC shots?