Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
***DEVASTATINGLY HANDSOME***
Been playing again lately, love the game dearly, and am one of the few people to double dip on Xbox and Steam with DLC on both. Recently had a blursed oil run on Haz3. Haunted cave dense biome gold modifier, pots of gold at the bar.

I dont remember the missions actual name but i started calling it Mission: Mission Accomplished.

Lets look at the check list:

1. The native population is exploding and on fire: Check
2. We are stealing oil : check
3: We are doing it for profit: check

Congratulations Brothers, We Did It.

Rock and Stone, to the Bone!

( I did not condone the actions of Mission Control )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
Just had my first openly toxic experience in Deep Rock Galactic after 3 years. Deep Dive, with two people, got told to be kicked for wasting ammo after requesting a supply drop where we had over 400 nitra ( which i had gone through a poo poo ton of effort to collect most of ) i also had over 110 kills, versus the other two's sub fifty kills.

Person who said to kick me had been pretty bossy on how to play my class up through then ( which i didnt appreciate i know pretty well how to play engineer ), this after being told to switch from driller cause "we already have a driller". Which i switched cause i didn't want to step on people's toes but i didn't appreciate then being bossed around on how to play my class. But i largely just ignored it and played, up until being told to be kicked from the game for *wasting* ammo. On what? Killing the dreadnaught twins, and most of the enemies?

Pure Frustration.

Talkc
Aug 2, 2010

Mizuki! Mizuki! Mizuki!
FOR KARL!

Good god Ghost Ship keeps being great.