Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

I threw a moldy orange at this neighbor trash baby. she just ate it and flipped me the bird. it really chapped me cause she felt no shame and swiftly won the battle.

please share the times throwing trash at trash babies went wrong for you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

I threw a rotten apple at one of the garbage pail kids but it turned out to be the one armed with a baseball bat and she hit the apple like a baseball amd it just splattered all over me

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo
So I was walking through the park and tossed my ice-cream sandwich wrapper into a dumpster stroller where a trash baby lived. While walking away I heard a sailor whistle come from the stroller and was immediatly pelted by wadded up pieces of damp newspaper from all sides.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
say what you want about the trash babies, but have you seen their trash mama? hooooweee *takes off mouldy straw hat and fans hisself with it*

----------------

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

update: the neighbor trash baby was inspired by the moldy orange and shorted orange juice futures in February. Rumor has it she had a small next egg bequeathed to her by an estranged recycling relative that she levered to 10x.

long story short, she bought my place of employment and fired me. drat she’s ruthless.

berry paris

I fuckin hate babies

not ready

berry paris posted:

I fuckin hate babies

they all belong in the trash.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
most of the time, chucking garbage at infants goes right

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

take the moon

by sebmojo

not ready posted:

they all belong in the trash.

trash bebbehs

----------------

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I threw a handful of onion peels at the trash baby living behind my dumpster and it started crying! I'd feel bad if it wasn't a trash baby.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
Jim Henson's Trash Babies

• Locked thread