Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

idk, the SCMP, a slightly biased news outfit in HK owned by Alibaba launched a new company called Abacus that rang the NYSE opening bell this morning. What is this website? It wasn't linked in almost all the stories I found, advertising dollars working well it seems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q_bDY8SRmE

Some googling later I find a text link to here, hopefully only slow due to the new launch, but that's a bit lame considering scalable services these days, and especially it is supposed to be a tech site.

um, yeah, interesting. No comments which is probably a good thing, one-way infinite scrolling which is a bit weird.

MrMoo fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Mar 16, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

money laundering probably

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

ok this is China × YOSPOS:

https://www.abacusnews.com/start-ups/pretty-much-everything-now-grab-chinas-sharing-economy/article/2128248

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
clownpenis.fart

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
slightly biased????????????????

lol

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Stymie posted:

clownpenis.fart
//

Poor guy just wants a 💩

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

What a croc of poo poo, 24 hours and it hasn't updated. Bring it up on an iPad and I get this poo poo:

:wtf:

• Locked thread