Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Never played the first but I picked this up on GMG on sale and have been playing with some friends. Its incredibly fun if you can play with people you know and use decent voice communication. It is not very fun at all to play with random people. Theres a loot system but its mostly 'your number goes up'

Theres a large number of maps and all of them are very good. Class variety is nice but theres a questionable design choice here and there but it doesnt really take away from the game. Dpes anyone else have this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
I do not

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

picked it up on a whim, intro made me hate the elf immediately, game seems good

will play more tomorrow

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

Ciaphas posted:

picked it up on a whim, intro made me hate the elf immediately, game seems good

will play more tomorrow

She sucks as much as the game is good and the game is very very good

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Coolguye posted:

She sucks as much as the game is good and the game is very very good

So far ive just been dwarf tanking but shield slamming a horde of rats off the side of a cliff is insanely satisfying

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

it's a good game, I like to use the big sweeping halberd and the spear and stuff because then things die farther away from me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Picked this up yesterday, having a pretty good time with it. Played a poo poo ton of l4d, and spinning around and shotgunning an assassin rat jumping at me brings back some fond memories. The dwarf with the 2h hammer is sick, just swinging back and forth knocking everyone around. Definitely kind of janky at parts, got stuck in the geometry more than once and sometimes switching classes in the hub glitches out my character and I have to restart. Otherwise it’s pretty fun and I’ll definite be playing more this weekend

• Locked thread