Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

bird with big dick posted:

I’m writing a novel that sounds just like this but through their struggles and victories and hunting trips and crime investigations there’s nonstop vigorous rear end pounding

based on a true story, read as our heroes POUND rear end with FACTS and LOGIC

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
is your dad being cucked by charlie kirk? sad!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
train go brrrrrrr

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/man-intentionally-derailed-la-train-near-hospital-ship-feds-say

quote:

"You only get this chance once. The whole world is watching. I had to," Moreno told investigators, according to the complaint. "People don't know what's going on here. Now they will."

Moreno said he was suspicious of the Mercy and believed it had an alternate purpose related to COVID-19 or a government takeover, an affidavit states. Moreno stated that he acted alone and had not pre-planned the attempted attack.

In an interview with FBI agents, Moreno stated that "he did it out of the desire to 'wake people up,'" according to an affidavit.

"Moreno stated that he thought that the USNS Mercy was suspicious and did not believe 'the ship is what they say it's for,'" the complaint said.

Phillip Sanfield, spokesman for the Port of Los Angeles, said the locomotive never came close to the Mercy.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Virgin train vs Chad hospital ship

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

I guess they've moved on from laundering money in Eve since their dude got greased in the 'gazi.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
I sometimes close my eyes and imagine how ravenous the anti-shutdown mobs would be if it was HRC telling them to stay home and not get their haircuts as the founding fathers intended. I can only imagine how loud the squawking would be about the US military rounding people up to vaccinate them.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
Imagine running a campaign for an office you don't plan to win to raise your personal notoriety to fuel your grift and not because you have any plans to win, only to actually be elected and have to govern. Just imagine if that happened, wouldn't that be crazy??!?

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
that image gave schizophrenia

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Pretty good posted:

I;m going to kill my self

ive got bad news for you - youre already dead and this is hell.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Dr. VooDoo posted:

I feel so bad for Matt Furie. I can’t imagine having something silly and fun I made become a literal Nazi iconography that must be an awful feeling

I loved the feels good man frog and made a stencil for some diy screen printing years ago (2010ish? 2012ish?) and now I can't use it for anything goddammit.

EDIT: I'm going to be straight up pissed off if they retcon dickbutt into a fasc symbol.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
the dumbest plotline, but has a reasonable shot at making trump's diehard supporters into a horde of rabid hogs that think biden is draining the swamp and planning to arrest pelosi any. day. now.

theyd be his loudest and most adoring fans overnight, the fact they think he is in fact trump will be irrelevant.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Blue Moonlight posted:

The problem with Face/Off, both in the film and in the premise of Trump swapping on Biden’s face, is that the two people involved have different body and face types. You could maybe suspend disbelief for Travolta and Cage, but the very premise of Trump obtaining a fairy slight physique and Biden becoming a chonky boi limits believability fairy significantly.

everyone is gonna notice mr bidens new dumptrunk booty... but aint noone gonna say anything about it

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

PT6A posted:

I'd like to raise two points:

1) Anyone who knows a sufficiency of pilots would soon dispense with the idea that all of them are sane and controllable enough to keep the government's secrets. I was a pilot, one of co-workers once tried to talk to me about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and several others believe COVID is a hoax. There is absolutely no chance, if there were a conspiracy of this nature, that pilots could be convinced to shut the gently caress up about it. This also applies to chemtrails, of course.

2) On the subject of "it was started as purposefully fanciful bullshit and took off because people are really, really dumb" I also direct you to the supposed fluoride conspiracies. I've looked it up, and as far as I can tell, there's no mention of it in any significant way before it was used as the example of a batshit insane, baseless conspiracy theory in Dr. Strangelove.

ive always wondered on the downlow if chemtrails is one of those planted conspiracy theories to make anyone who points out that planes are actually spewing trails of chemicals that make you rage and commit crimes look crazy. the 'chemtrails' theory aligns with reality except the theorized chemical make you passive; its basically reality spun exactly 180 degrees, its too bizarre!

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
here's an article from noted conspiracy source the faa https://www.faa.gov/news/fact_sheets/news_story.cfm?newsId=14754

leaded fuel is bad, and avgas is one of the few commonly used leaded fuels in the us. there are significant differences in crime rates around airports and approach paths but it's hard to literally chicken-and-egg that relationship; even so the longterm effects of tetraethyl lead in a population is very well known. its even a great early example of large companies hiding the fact their products are harmful behind walls of bullshit.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

PT6A posted:

Yes, and avgas is used only by an incredibly small portion of the total aviation fleet. Jets and turboprops run on jet fuel, which is a specific formulation of hydrocarbon similar to diesel fuel, and it does not contain lead. Piston engines running on avgas do not produce visible exhaust trails because, with a few rare exceptions, they cannot reach the altitudes necessary to create them. It looks much the same as car exhaust does, though you can tell when avgas is burning by smell.

Lead content in avgas has been lowered, but remains a significant risk and should be eliminated in the future. Several unleaded candidates are currently either being evaluated for suitability, or are essentially in the process of being made economical. It's less a conspiracy, and more of an unfortunate situation that exists due to historical factors, and is 100% public knowledge.

my experience is at a small rural airport - i can't speak towards what large "real" planes use but I remembered a whole lot of folks using a whole lot of avgas back in the early 90s, back when i knew a couple people who wouldn't shut the gently caress up about chemtrails and i didn't really think about the two together until much later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

CommissarMega posted:

Something I've been wanting to ask, where does the thread title come from?

nature trrmp is a series of nested repeating patterns. it was georgia o’keefe who said, ‘when you take a picture of trmop in your hand and really look at it, it’s your world for the moment’. it’s worth doing this, trompo is captivating close up; perfectly packaged and clinically efficient, each hair has an adapted shape and look gleaned over hundreds of thousands of hours for maximum productivity. This economy of engineering uses patterns and shapes that are repeated again and again throughout the natural hair and dotted all around tumrpos head.