Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:

SniperWoreConverse posted:

Hell yeah TOUGH GUY is right. If this dog poo poo in my backpack I'll be so pissed tho
But would it disappoint you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I'd hardly be surprised

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

The gaping hole of the bee swarm caused by the explosion were quickly fills up with the endless waves of bees. Everyone did their best to shoot lazer, punch bees in the face, more explosion, but it seems endless with more and more bees coming out of the Camalhump Mountain. Eventually, the density of bees were so tight that the sky blacken and your vision(s) are gradually reduced to just BEE. Scream of your comrade drowns into the buzz of the swarm. Everyone is on their own to escape this mess.

If no action is taken this turn, you will be Permanently Digested and cease to exist

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
this is it then. Pull out all the stops. End the infestation. I'm going to take cover behind the Mercedes.

Trump (:yooge:) -- Devastating Explosives:
By adjusting the timers and payload for his heavy launcher, he can unleash a devastating blast that hits all enemies and destroys almost all objects in range, and leaves behind an obstacle -- a field of burning wreckage. He needs to target a specific enemy or location and whatever is hit by the missile itself takes a little extra damage. It also takes a little bit of time to activate the targeting system that makes this work. No idea how much this should cost to use.

Target the weakest point of the camehump, by launching a guided projectile it should be able to airburst and cause a complete collapse. Thermobaric charge. Wipe the operating area. Blast pressure will damage insectoid navigation, if they aren't all reduced to ash. There are times... collateral damage can't always be avoided. These guys are tough tho. They'll make it out.

Not sure how to handle rolls or anything

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Not sure how to handle rolls or anything
Roll your fighting style unless you got some background that make sense as an attack.

Your Trump make that [style/background] hit everything (1 EP), Destroy Obstacle (1 EP), Create burning obstacle (1 EP).

Your tension bar is at 3, which give you 3 EP.

-------------

:siren: I just realize we are playing some sort of base template version of BAKFDG. Whoever suggested this is the newest may be correct, but is missing 90% of the cool poo poo. :siren:

Everyone please remake or make a new char with DX-BAKFDG

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
alright i'm about to get probated i'll do it when the sixer's worn off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

We shall play the game on discord from now on! It will be great! It will be fun! You would love it! Believe in the word of your president!

Discord Channel

• Locked thread