Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you wish you could have?
This poll is closed.
Brock Lesnar's contract 27 25.71%
Finn Balor's abs 28 26.67%
THE BIG DOG! 5 4.76%
THE BIG DONG! 45 42.86%
Total: 105 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
i can confirm for everyone that the uterus statue, despite speculation, owns

like most statues aren't phallic as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Does Shane have worked diverticulitis?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Luigi Thirty posted:

Does Shane have worked diverticulitis?

Legit according to f4wonline apparently.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Low Desert Punk posted:

i can confirm for everyone that the uterus statue, despite speculation, owns

like most statues aren't phallic as gently caress

i mean this just tells me the andre statue should be a very explicit cock and balls

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

*extremely Jacques Lacan voice*

the phallus of andre

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Only a week and a half away from WM ending and Michael Cole, his voice cracking with emotion and tears streaming down his face, triumphantly yells “THE BIG DOG” to a mostly hostile crowd. Can’t wait.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

i laughed very hard when cena sat up and michael cole SCREAMED "That's the move the Undertaker does!!!"

otherwise dumb raw, still lol that the plan to get roman over is "have him look dumb and get his rear end shredded" - surely now the fans will accept him after mania even though daniel bryan is ba-*drowned out by a solid year of crowds making GBS threads on everything*

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

VJeff posted:

Considering he literally can't use his finisher as long as he's on Raw, not much else to do with him.

He's also loving old and broken down (old by wrestling standards anyway). Are we seriously questioning why Rhyno is a jobber in 2018?

Also apparently Rhyno's middle name is Guido.

SamuraiFoochs fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Mar 27, 2018

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I’m glad Rhyno has a job and he was a tag team champ last year and I assume he’s happy

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
i thought the undertaker sat up and no-sold because he was an undead zombie guy, not because it was a 'move'

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

hey you guys remember when the wyatts had an extreme rules match on PPV with the dudleys, rhyno and loving tommy dreamer

what the gently caress was that

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

oldpainless posted:

I’m glad Rhyno has a job and he was a tag team champ last year and I assume he’s happy

I agree! I'm just saying that the fact that he's putting over midcarders is not a mystery.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Why did Ronda Rousey have conjunctivitis?

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dammit Asuka that jobber had a family! :mad:

Good to see that Bayley has been reading Jezebel and figured out what toxic friendships are.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Robble robble.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Gonz posted:

Why did Ronda Rousey have conjunctivitis?

RAW Women seem to have gotten a really questionable makeup artist in the fairly recent history.

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor

On the subject of Juan Cena...

Looks like Sami must've headed down south after he got fired to lend a hand at an orphanage, so an old friend could get out and stretch his legs.

EDIT: I missed this popping up in the previous thread. :hurr:

Gearhead fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Mar 27, 2018

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He's also loving old and broken down (old by wrestling standards anyway). Are we seriously questioning why Rhyno is a jobber in 2018?

Also apparently Rhyno's middle name is Guido.

I don't have an issue with him putting guys over, I just find it worth pointing out that Rhyno was over as gently caress with his finisher on SmackDown, he got a pop basically every time he used it, but he moved to Raw a year ago and we haven't seen said over as gently caress finisher a single time since then.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

VJeff posted:

I don't have an issue with him putting guys over, I just find it worth pointing out that Rhyno was over as gently caress with his finisher on SmackDown, he got a pop basically every time he used it, but he moved to Raw a year ago and we haven't seen said over as gently caress finisher a single time since then.

because it's a better version of what roman does

and if he's in that phase of his career where he's just putting dudes over he doesn't really need to be getting himself over, either

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

RAW Women seem to have gotten a really questionable makeup artist in the fairly recent history.

I was sort of expecting her to say something like "I've been awake for 7 days straight, training for my match at Wrestlemania!" and then take a bite out of a Snickers bar.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

i miss collage-era SD so much. :(

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I still can't believe Jinder killed the collage

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

extremely :same:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

I still can't believe Jinder killedhindered the collage

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine
I thought it was an okay Raw, the MizTV segment was great(although I kinda wish they hadn't done a swerve with the Miztourage, would have been great to see Miz finally run his mouth too far with that comment about Mr Perfect), and Braun vs Sheamus was a fun match(although having to wait at least another week to find out who his partner is getting a little stale)

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Lets nevere forget when the history of WWE is written they will have to do write ups of world champions The Great Khali and Jinder Mahal in between John Cena and AJ Styles.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

I feel like this would make for a good "The More You Know" starwipe GIF.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Does that mean Hatsune Miku now lives at the Hardy Compound

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Gearhead posted:

On the subject of Juan Cena...

Looks like Sami must've headed down south after he got fired to lend a hand at an orphanage, so an old friend could get out and stretch his legs.

EDIT: I missed this popping up in the previous thread. :hurr:

I'm just happy that Steen was wrong all this time, and El Generico managed to crawl out of that ditch and make it back to his orphanage.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
A Owens/Zayn/Bryan triple threat would rule tbh

Though I'm upset we wouldn't get a Bryan hot tag

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Just have Rusev come out and save his friend Dan Bryan from another beating

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Your ego is interfering with me and my plans and my need to be at Wrestlemania and my ego :ironicat:

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I don't think the world is ready for a daniel bryan/rusev day alliance. I gotta say, Daniel/Rusev/Aiden/Lana would be one wacky rear end stable.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Great show, great posts, great collage.

Deep down we all knew it couldn't last~

abraxas
Apr 6, 2004

"It's a Yuletide!"

This whole Cena/Taker thing is really starting to grate on me. I mean, not like I was a huge fan to begin with but after this RAW I'm now 100% over it.

I'm not hyped for this match, I don't understand how the crowd can chant like crazy for Taker to come out (tho I guess being there live makes it a wholly different feeling), I don't get this booking at all. Cena continously screaming for Taker and how much of a pussy he is doesn't make me go "gently caress YEAH TAKER COME ON AND BEAT HIM UP!" it makes me go "jfc John leave the poor man alone, he obviously doesn't wanna wrestle you after you called him out 84 times... give it a loving rest. It's not this nice old mans job to find you something to do at Wrestlemania, it's not his fault you hosed up all your chances for a ticket there. Just suck it up and move on you whiny baby"

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Cena has also just said the same stuff all 3 times now.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
My idea for who can replace Shane in the tag match at Mania: William Regal.

It makes perfect sense. He trained Bryan. He was running NXT in Kayfabe when Steen and Sami were there, and he's no fan of Steen in kayfabe and I'm sure he'd be disappointed in Sami. Why not get a mania payday? The smarks would love it too.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

It was mentioned on Reddit but...John Cena could have a match at Wrestlemania by being in the Andre the Giant Battle Royale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

John Cena should cut battle raps on the undertaker

• Locked thread