Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
drat they slit ur throat and you survived!

Remember its never too early to come up with a good story for the wound/scar.

Get well soon lowtax!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
You could get a tattoo of a knife where it looks like the blade is sticking into the scar and "MS 13" on the sides if you really wanted to impress people.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
My friend got his gall bladder removed shortly before xmas and I told him I bet the surgeon was gonna keep his gallbladder and set it in lucite and give it to his spoiled brat kids for xmas.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Lowtax im not a doctor but you might want to put a bandage on your wound

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

AbbadonOfHell posted:

I mean I'm really curious if he lost a few inches from it.

Nah he's good, they super-glued it shut, surgeon did the same thing with my hernia surgery. No dressing or anything, just glue it up and send you on your way.

If someone threw super glue remover on his neck would it just suddenly start spraying out blood?

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Uwe Boll is saying nice things about you on twitter he says you are sly stallone cobra calibre.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
Its very good you survived as you can see they have made video games even worse than ever before while you were gone

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Blow posted:

Tell the oval office he nearly killed Lowtax by lying and saying he was just gunna like spar, but then chose to to gently caress him up. Ask him that.

You ask him I'm afraid he will beat me up

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
So I guess my brother's mother-in-law sat down in a chair weird and broke her neck and now they are going to do the same procedure they did on Lowtax and replace one of her vertabrae that she shattered.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

are they gonna use lowtaxs vertebrae?

The doctors wouldnt say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
I honestly don't even know but my brother was like "they are going to make an incision in the front of her throat to replace the vertebrae" and I was like holy crap I Just Heard About That The Other Day.

• Locked thread