Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Stultus Maximus posted:

Me either and it's fairly challenging.

It's funny how mega corporations have made "vote with your wallet" nearly impossible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Victor Vermis posted:

Milwaukee since 2012 or so. 90% of my time spent within a mile of Riverwest.

No poo poo, I'm usually on the east side or Bay View, although my GF lives on the far south side almost in Greenfield. Dunno how lovely it is on the south side or rural areas of WI?

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/30/us/politics/robert-mueller-questions-trump.html

quote:

WASHINGTON — Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating Russia’s election interference, has at least four dozen questions on an exhaustive array of subjects he wants to ask President Trump to learn more about his ties to Russia and determine whether he obstructed the inquiry itself, according to a list of the questions obtained by The New York Times.

:catstare:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

NY Times has the list of questions Mueller wants to ask Trump. Dozens.

Can they maybe reduce down to 4 questions in monosyllabic, three-word sentences?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Fister Roboto posted:

It's funny how mega corporations have made "vote with your wallet" nearly impossible.

There is no ethical consumption in capitalism

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fallom posted:

Can they maybe reduce down to 4 questions in monosyllabic, three-word sentences?

Monosywhatsit? I'm sorry, you're going to have to use less bigly words.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/nytmike/status/991116788137152512

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

https://twitter.com/pwnallthethings/status/991123250825572353

These questions would be easy to answer if you weren't one of the following: 1)lying out your rear end constantly 2) Trump

Must really suck to be both!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

i'm calling it right now, mueller put them out there in the hope donnie dumbfuck will see red and answer them all publicly.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Fister Roboto posted:

Out of all those things, Nestle got me with Yves Saint Laurent. How the gently caress did that get gobbled up by Nestle

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Reporters are focusing in on this one:

quote:

• What knowledge did you have of any outreach by your campaign, including by Paul Manafort, to Russia about potential assistance to the campaign?

This is one of the most intriguing questions on the list. It is not clear whether Mr. Mueller knows something new, but there is no publicly available information linking Mr. Manafort, the former campaign chairman, to such outreach. So his inclusion here is significant. Mr. Manafort’s longtime colleague, Rick Gates, is cooperating with Mr. Mueller.

Mueller knows stuff.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Fister Roboto posted:

It's just as ineffective as it's always been, though.

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
The one question I want Mueller to ask: "Do you understand your rights as I have read them to you?"

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

Stultus Maximus posted:

Me either and it's fairly challenging.

drat, I was already boycotting Nestle on accident by virtue of not eating bullshit awful food or feeding my cats poison-chow.

Have I eaten a Kit Kat in the last several years? Sure. Have I bought one? No, sir.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

i'm calling it right now, mueller put them out there in the hope donnie dumbfuck will see red and answer them all publicly.

It better be that way, because if it's any other way Bob is going to personally dissapear someone tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3855707

May Thread

Comrade Blyatlov fucked around with this message at 02:30 on May 1, 2018

• Locked thread