Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Also you can learn magic as well to make up for slow skill acquisition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

Get the ds one

Or don't

:whitewater:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

None of the games explicitly identify what Estus is. The descriptions across the various games give different info about the history of the flasks themselves but Estus simply is. Seems like it's liquid flame or something similar.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

It's got what undead crave

Electrolytes!!?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

oddium posted:

pulled this from the wiki just now

I'm convinced

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Raxivace posted:

Wait what's the story here? I used to follow that dude, its kind of a shame if he did that.

I could be wrong here since I just found out about it recently but from what I read that isn't what happened. My understanding was that he realized he had developed feelings for someone else and called it off so it was still a painful situation but not as bad as Olive! said.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Expect My Mom posted:

japanese gaming = win

This

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I've got one heart and a very frustrating secret item left to get for 100%. It is a very cool game.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Expect My Mom posted:

I also wanna play Dragon Quest 8 in prep for 11 but I'm worried I'll get burnt out on Dragon Quest

it's a dilemma!

You probably have enough months in between to recover.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

psychoJ posted:

been playing Batman: The Enemy Within and uhhhhhhh. John is my Best Friend.

:hai:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

If I don't have one game that totally grabs me and instead am jumping between a few, I just feel restless. One super engaging game is definitely my ideal.

The former is how I'm feeling right now as all the games I feel like I'd really like to play right now are either not out yet or otherwise unavailable so I'm kinda just jumping between a few things in my backlog trying to find something that really interests me.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

It's baffling how bad and lazy Act 2 was

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I just beat it myself and god drat that was some good stuff.

Telltale can still pull it off sometimes.

John is my best friend :cry:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Well I really liked the first season too, but season 2 is amazing.

Idk I was pretty much done with Telltale which is why I hadn't touched either till this weekend but now I'm glad I did.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Really Pants posted:

I only see one Telltale Batman on Steam. Does that have both seasons?

Season two has the tagline "The Enemy Within"

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

So much hate in this thread, smh

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

In Training posted:

Ive been having fun with UNIST pretty much every day. And splatoon still. Cant wait for the april update.

Help Im Alive posted:

Who needs new games when you can just replay MGS3 and RE4 forever

I just bought Monster Hunter World against my better judgement and am trying my best to figure out how to like it.

So far I'm still not sure. Gonna have to experiment with all the weapons and see what feels good...

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

oddium posted:

happy homestuck day, problem sleuth was better

It's true

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Monster Hunter World is a cool video game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVjuKtw2woQ

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Is it just me or did he get even more unhinged since the last time

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

You should probably research this on your own because right now you just sound like an ignorant rear end in a top hat.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

In Training posted:

This twist/story event in DDS2 has had an impact on my party that has lasted so long that I think it may actually be permanent and I'm starting to get worried.

That game goes some places man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Raxivace posted:

Can’t say I’ve heard this Nancy thing either. Maybe its a Gen X thing.

Its fuckin 80 years old

• Locked thread