Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

there's a new strong bad email

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFu-GaktLu8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

some adventure time games are getting delisted today including one that I just beat, Finn & Jake Investigations

I can't recommend it because the combat sections are garbage, but the rest of the game was pretty fun as they basically tried to make a "Sam & Max-era Telltale" game with inventory puzzling and lots of dialogue

RIP

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i finished the mess of a game that is Watch Dogs 1

I'll probably play the mess of a 'game' that is The Order 1886 and then I'll keep pushing through my PS4 backlog:

Mad Max
DQ Heroes
The Division
Arkham Knight
FF Type-0 HD
DA: Inquisition
Uncharted 4

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Sakurazuka posted:

That sure is a list of mediocrity, other than Uncharted 4
Well yeah it's AAA games

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Wadjet Eye games and Primordia

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Fran Bow is seriously super good. Kathy Rain is good. Dream Machine and Dropsy are one of a kind games for sure. Nelly Cootalot is alright. I've heard great things about Paradigm.

I think I will maybe do Mad Max after The Order just because both games are taking up a lot of space on my HD. I had to delete Let it Die not only because it wasn't really that great but because it was a 50GB game. Good gravy! I keep ending up below 100 GB free which is really a pain because downloading games off of PSN requires double the space of the install.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Apr 10, 2018

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I mean if Crystalis can be rescued from the void for a new port (Switch's upcoming SNK 40th Anniversary Collection), anything is possible with Skies

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I should have listened to the part of my gut that said "a minecraft telltale game would be bad, don't play it"

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

PS1/PS2 backward compat is worthwhile because sony ALREADY DID IT with the ps3 so keep fuckin doing it

Raspberry Pi can emulate PS1 so theres no excuse for PS4 not to

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

I don't really care about new GOW because open world games make me sleepy, AI companions make me sleepier

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

What about AI dog companions
Even thinking about Fallout 4 makes me sleepy

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i finished watch dogs 1 earlier this week and it was a very sleepy game

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i also finished the order last night so that freed up some space on my ps4 for the last of us remastered

the largest games on my PS4 HD at this point at Nioh, Hidden Agenda, TLOU, and Mad Max

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Real hurthling! posted:

Is there a new e3 thread yet? 2 months until
Sony shows us days gone again!
Microsoft shows us multiplats they paid to announce!
And nintendo spends an hour talking about labo kits and figures and 10 seconds announcing like a new fzero or whatever with no trailer!
I usually do the yearly E3 thread and it's a liiiittle early to post it. We're about 8 weeks away right now... I'd prefer to post it closer to like 4-6 weeks away when you actually start seeing E3 buildup news

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

remember transformice

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the only thread i ever post is back

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3855383&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post483547059

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

speaking of nonbinary

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

In Training posted:

Wow there was only one day left in the month but we have a new GotM winner: the multiplayer update for Stardew Valley is available on PC now
ohhhh nooooo my liiiiiiife my liiiiiiiiiife

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

May the Forbes Be With You

and its just a bunch of thinkpieces

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

the baby, the may-by

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

nightmayre in dreamland

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'm about a third of the way through the last of us and i don't think it's a very good game

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Expect My Mom posted:

This is probably my hottest game related take

that the last of us isn't actually fun to play at all
the stealth is badly designed and often made irrelevant by scripted sequences where enemies just rush at you

and the story is like Walking Dead game season 1 except worse characters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Well I'm only up to chapter 5 (Pittsburgh). I think zombie stories just bore me in general.

• Locked thread