Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
psyching myself up to be born. watching youtube tutorials. when the first contraction comes i'm gonna hit the birth canal hard and fast and pop out like a champagne cork, maybe do a 360 if i can manage it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
been training for months... push ups, sit ups, pull ups, cardio, shadowboxing, tae bo, and krav maga

yeah, doc, someone's gonna be crying on my birthday and it ain't gonna be me...

rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

wow. not to be a wet blanket, but calmly suggesting you can do a 360 on your first birth is preposterous. it took Jenny Twotoes 12 attempts before she landed the first 360. I was there. I watched the crashes. I watched the agony. I watched the will in her eyes grow with each failed attempt. she might have willed physics that day.

I just hate it when these new kids think they can watch a few highlight reals of Jenny and her groundbreaking acrobatics and think, “hey, that looks easy!” SHE EARNED THOSE SKILLS THROUGH BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Something tells me this won't be the LAST light at the end of the tunnel that I'll be seeing...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
the boss baby, checking the stock market to see if being born now would raise pampers shares

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My ultrasound shows me locking gazes with the ultrasound technician.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I, a gay baby, looking at the vagina I am to exit through sassily says i don't think so girlfriend and proceed to purposefully jam up moms cooch with my dumbass backwards baby body forcing her to be sliced open to remove me

i will always be a parasite

Twenty Four

*Just staying inside as long as I can, not wanting to deal with this world, likely forced into an eventual c-section*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
An eighty year old woman is in the hospital for an ultrasound when it's revealed that she's pregnant. Further testing reveals that she's been pregnant for at least 50 years! With twins! An ultrasound is done and the following was heard from inside her womb:

"After you! No, I insist- after you! No, no, no- after YOU!"

not mine shamelessly stolen from a joke I heard somewhere

cda

by Hand Knit
you only get one chance to make a first impression, and my first impression will be jack nicholson. "heeeeere's johnny" i say, to the mirror, for the ten thousandth time. i study my expression. check it against the movie stills. but what if i choke? i put a hand to my throat to check that the umbilical cord is nowhere near it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
The doctor puts the ultrasound up to my moms womb only to hear eye of the tiger blaring out and me pulling crunches like nobody's business.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
oh wow our baby has a sense of humor they will say. and good taste. kubrick. king. classic they will say. we're glad this baby is ours and "gets" cinema in a deep way but not like he's too serious about it. why so serious? that's a movie reference too, they will say, i wonder if our baby gets it. thats when i say "heath ledger was an overrated actor" and blow their fuckin minds.

----------------

alnilam

cda posted:

oh wow our baby has a sense of humor they will say. and good taste. kubrick. king. classic they will say. we're glad this baby is ours and "gets" cinema in a deep way but not like he's too serious about it. why so serious? that's a movie reference too, they will say, i wonder if our baby gets it. thats when i say "heath ledger was an overrated actor" and blow their fuckin minds.

your preference for jack niicholson is already known so they are small of mind if their minds are truly blown by that fact

krampster2

I slip outta there with the trained expertise of an Olympic high diver. I prepare my body into an arrow shape, with the ankles together, arms outstretched with the palms together and slide out seamlessly into the basin of water on the floor between my mum's legs. The judges look down, no splash, they rule 10-10-9 for an average of 9.67! What a score!

Farecoal

There he go
i would've stayed but fuckin' rents man. fuckin economy

Manifisto

drilldo squirt posted:

The doctor puts the ultrasound up to my moms womb only to hear eye of the tiger blaring out and me pulling crunches like nobody's business.

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo

Farecoal posted:

i would've stayed but fuckin' rents man. fuckin economy

Right? There's a Pizzeria Uno where the placenta used to be it's a loving tragedy

----------------

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

mysterious frankie

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
my tiny hand bursts out the vj and flips the bird to everyone in the operating room, then goes back in, then comes back out holding a piece of paper that says "lol, joking, I am really looking forward to this :) "

----------------
Could the universe and starts be an enlarged reflection of the atomic world?

cda

by Hand Knit

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
*le foetal me, watching videos of Birth Fails* gently caress...i hope i dont come out sideways

----------------

Sing Along

by Athanatos
me, thinking hard before being born: "well, this only took nine months so if i mess it up the first time i could take a few months off and give it another shot in under a year"

----------------

joke_explainer

So many are unprepared, just pop out confused and flop into a doctor's hands with no coordination at all. The judges penalize heavily for this, I mean, you pretty frequently see 2's, 3's, across the board. I'm going to try to finish the routine with a cartwheel into a double front flip and land with my hands in the air, I'm hoping for at least an 8.5. Probably won't qualify me for the olympics but it's a personal goal.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

For my first trick, I'll use careful misdirection to slip out of the canal unnoticed. While everyone is focused on the birth hole, I'll use slight of hand to slip the cigar out of my dad's shirt pocket and into my mouth. Then I'll wait for a moment of silence to nudge ol' dad in the ribs and ask, "Got a light?" Then while everyone is thoroughly MindFreak'd and dad is checking all of his pockets for his lighter, I'll reach up into mom's vajay and say, "looking for.... this" and reveal dad's lighter with his initals engraved on the side. Double Mindfreak'd and less than one minute old. Your move, other babies.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

wearing a lampshade

Staring into the mirror "hey kid. this is it. This is the big one. Huge crowd tonight. Lots of important people. Don't screw this up. Those curtains are gonna open, and you're gonna be a star."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

joke_explainer posted:

So many are unprepared, just pop out confused and flop into a doctor's hands with no coordination at all. The judges penalize heavily for this, I mean, you pretty frequently see 2's, 3's, across the board. I'm going to try to finish the routine with a cartwheel into a double front flip and land with my hands in the air, I'm hoping for at least an 8.5. Probably won't qualify me for the olympics but it's a personal goal.

Doc better know Krav Magra before MY rear end gets slapped

• Locked thread